Hit It or Quit It - The Virus (H1N1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
This can't be a true opinion of H1N1 because I can only use mine diluted 20%/80% with a max VG flavour. In this case, it's CB that's well steeped.

I just had to try it, so got a 15ml bottle of 18mg to mix with something suitable - most obvious for me is the CB. Any other suggestions welcome!
I first tasted a tiny drop of it neat ...lovely!
Mixed it in the tank, and first thoughts are sliced almonds, a creamy syrup/caramel, creamy coffee sprinkled with chocolate. All separately tasted yet melded together leaving the pleasant after taste of a light creamy, nutty coffee .....perhaps an almond vanilla latte!

Do I like it :rolleyes: :)

Now then, can a small exposure to this stuff cause cross-infection?

And none of those flavors are in there...;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
That's what I can taste though Megan ...honest! :laugh: ...and it's lovely! :)

Oh I don't doubt that at all! That is why you hit it fresh and ride the changes as it steeps. One day over an hour I tasted mocha chocolate, chocolate covered cherry, cookies, chocolate covered cookies, peanuts, maple peanuts, chocolate covered maple almonds, white chocolate covered almonds etc...It was so fun!!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh I don't doubt that at all!
I know you don't :) ...I find it so delightfully funny how we can all taste slightly different things at times. Obviously, having mine only 20% with CB will change flavours, but I don't think it's harmed it in any way by the sound of things ;)
That is why you hit it fresh and ride the changes as it steeps. One day over an hour I tasted mocha chocolate, chocolate covered cherry, cookies, chocolate covered cookies, peanuts, maple peanuts, chocolate covered maple almonds, white chocolate covered almonds etc...It was so fun!!
My H1N1 was from the Spiritus store in the UK ..I suddenly decided I just had to try the Strawnilla in 18mg to mix with something (CB again?), and added the H1N1 on a whim, so it's probably pretty well steeped?

I'm going to try my Wakonda with CB too! :)

I do like this H1N1 though! :2cool:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I've posted a few times on my take with Virus. I am using it on one Reo Grand with the Cyclone, AFC, .7 ohms. I tried the virus early on in my vaping life and to tell you the truth, hated it! I let it sit in my vape box for about a month and one day took it out and tried it again, and got that wonderful NET with a hint of what seemed to me maple. My wife says it smells of waffles. I couldn't believe what I was tasting and also couldn't believe I didn't like it at first. Ever since then, it has a permanent place in one Reo. I can't go without it for even a day. My favorite, though, is fresh now, although the flavor is awesome with some age. I am into my last 50ml bottle, but am going to wait until I am down to about 20ml to order another 50 as I do love it FOOB. I've never mixed it with anything, like I have with Wakonda, another ADV. I mix CB with Wakonda and it's to die for! One problem I have now, I decided to get some CLS and I can't quit that one either! What to do? I can't remove the virus or the wakonda. Another Reo? I'm glad I haven't tried all the NT flavors, I'd really be in trouble. For those who haven't tried the Virus yet, or put off by the fact that it is a tobacco flavor, you have to! It's got enough sweetness and mysterious undertones that leave you wondering what you'll taste next. But watch out, you might get INFECTED!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
What to do? I can't remove the virus or the wakonda. Another Reo?

Yes :evil:

Though Wakonda is my favorite juice, Virus is SO close to second and to be honest I find it way more 'amazing' than Wakonda - in that I know what I'm gonna taste from Wakonda, and how utterly delicious it is. Virus is mysterious though and always leaves me guessing :)

PS - my favorite mix right now is Virus/PBC, I just drip PBC onto my Virus when I feel like it. It is stunning, stunning I say!!! try it!

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Tampa, FL, USA
Gonna leave this here as well, because everyone needs to try it :vapor:

"The absolute best juice I have ever tasted (well, besides Strawnilla, which is pretty damn close) is a 70/30 or 80/20 mix of Virus and GCD. I know you said you don't have GCD, but you (and any other fans of Virus) owe it to yourself to pick up a bottle for this reason alone. I'm actually not a huge fan of either of these flavors by themselves (don't kill me Megan), but combined... this is truly the Nectar of the Gods."

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I just dripped a little GCD into my RM2 with the virus. While good, it seems that the cinnamon kind of overpowers the virus, and I only dripped a couple of drops in it. Sorry, Megan, but I'm not a strong cinnamon guy either. I'll keep her for a short while longer and try it again, and if it doesn't really strike me, I'm sure someone will want take it off my hands. The only flavors that I can see really going well with the virus is CLS or CB. I know the CB goes well with the Wakonda.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This can't be a true opinion of H1N1 because I can only use mine diluted 20%/80% with a max VG flavour. In this case, it's CB that's well steeped.

I just had to try it, so got a 15ml bottle of 18mg to mix with something suitable - most obvious for me is the CB. Any other suggestions welcome!
I first tasted a tiny drop of it neat ...lovely!
Mixed it in the tank, and first thoughts are sliced almonds, a creamy syrup/caramel, creamy coffee sprinkled with chocolate. All separately tasted yet melded together leaving the pleasant after taste of a light creamy, nutty coffee .....perhaps an almond vanilla latte!

Do I like it :rolleyes: :)

Now then, can a small exposure to this stuff cause cross-infection?

Pictor got infected XOXO

You're so cute. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
i've posted a few times on my take with virus. I am using it on one reo grand with the cyclone, afc, .7 ohms. I tried the virus early on in my vaping life and to tell you the truth, hated it! I let it sit in my vape box for about a month and one day took it out and tried it again, and got that wonderful net with a hint of what seemed to me maple. My wife says it smells of waffles. I couldn't believe what i was tasting and also couldn't believe i didn't like it at first. Ever since then, it has a permanent place in one reo. I can't go without it for even a day. My favorite, though, is fresh now, although the flavor is awesome with some age. I am into my last 50ml bottle, but am going to wait until i am down to about 20ml to order another 50 as i do love it foob. I've never mixed it with anything, like i have with wakonda, another adv. I mix cb with wakonda and it's to die for! One problem i have now, i decided to get some cls and i can't quit that one either! What to do? I can't remove the virus or the wakonda. Another reo? I'm glad i haven't tried all the nt flavors, i'd really be in trouble. For those who haven't tried the virus yet, or put off by the fact that it is a tobacco flavor, you have to! It's got enough sweetness and mysterious undertones that leave you wondering what you'll taste next. But watch out, you might get infected!

#infected!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
gonna leave this here as well, because everyone needs to try it :vapor:

"the absolute best juice i have ever tasted (well, besides strawnilla, which is pretty damn close) is a 70/30 or 80/20 mix of virus and gcd. I know you said you don't have gcd, but you (and any other fans of virus) owe it to yourself to pick up a bottle for this reason alone. I'm actually not a huge fan of either of these flavors by themselves (don't kill me megan), but combined... This is truly the nectar of the gods."

#infected!!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Okay..okay I get it now..No more salted peanuts..no more maple syrup. Butter Pecan Ice Cream is the closest thing I can come to compare The Virus to.
I really love it now!

Steeped 30 days
Dripped on a single twisted 28ga. coil set up in a Trident V2. .8 ohms

Is worthy of a REO vape so my next refill will be The Virus. It really is in a class of it's own. Only problem is. My 15ml bottle is half way empty! :(

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Okay..okay I get it now..No more salted peanuts..no more maple syrup. Butter Pecan Ice Cream is the closest thing I can come to compare The Virus to.
I really love it now!

Steeped 30 days

Is worthy of a REO vape so my next refill will be The Virus. It really is in a class of it's own. Only problem is. My 15ml bottle is half way empty! :(

:glare: *tapps fingers*

You know the answer to this...I'm a broken record....*sigh*

And congrats!! :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I really love it now!

Steeped 30 days

I got that phase once. Lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread