Hit It or Quit It - The Virus (H1N1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reef153

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Reno, NV
By far my favorite so far is h1n1. I have been using pbc for the last two days and threw on my other kayfun right now that has had the virus sitting in it for those same 2 days and it tastes freaking amazing. I swear I am tasting caramel mocha. Only sad that the rest of the tank is not going to last through tonight, but I am sure something else will start coming out when I refill it. Gonna order some wakonda to see if can compete with the virus! but I honestly don't see anything as satisfying as it has been

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
By far my favorite so far is h1n1. I have been using pbc for the last two days and threw on my other kayfun right now that has had the virus sitting in it for those same 2 days and it tastes freaking amazing. I swear I am tasting caramel mocha. Only sad that the rest of the tank is not going to last through tonight, but I am sure something else will start coming out when I refill it. Gonna order some wakonda to see if can compete with the virus! but I honestly don't see anything as satisfying as it has been

Just got a txt from USPS, my wakonda will be in tomorrow.... (LOVE tracking with text updates, it's like stalking the mailman without all the weirdness and work!!!)

Can't WAIT to try it... got some serious vaping to do before then.. Have to empty at least 1 clearo, hopefully 2 (have pb&j coming too)...

Never had either....

:evil:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just got a txt from USPS, my wakonda will be in tomorrow.... (LOVE tracking with text updates, it's like stalking the mailman without all the weirdness and work!!!)

Can't WAIT to try it... got some serious vaping to do before then.. Have to empty at least 1 clearo, hopefully 2 (have pb&j coming too)...

Never had either....

:evil:
]
OH MAN, It's gonna be Christmas in August at your place. Trying Wakonda and PBC for the first time all in the same day?!?! :shock:

Take the day off work. Make sure you are sitting down. Do you have health insurance??

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I am totally impressed by the Virus all over again. My ~2 month steeped bottle running low, so I filled up with some that I bought on 8/2 or so. It tastes so completely different. I recognize a similar taste in fresher Virus from before - but it's so shocking to try them side by side - NOT the same flavor notes at all, except for that one which is kinda Virus-y...always present. I get very very strong vanilla - almost like I had put CLS in, but I didn't. A hint of caramel. Cinnamon. A couple other notes I can't pinpoint...it's surreal. From my steeped bottle, it tastes...more "mature." Tons of delicious tobacco and caramel. Aside from that one ever-present note that screams "Virus" at me, this is a totally different juice for me right now.

Both are completely fantastic. I really prefer the steeped, though. Will always keep very well steeped Virus from here on out :)

Hands down, the most amazing juice of them all IMO. Not my favorite - that's Wakonda - but the most amazing, for sure.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I am totally impressed by the Virus all over again. My ~2 month steeped bottle running low, so I filled up with some that I bought on 8/2 or so. It tastes so completely different. I recognize a similar taste in fresher Virus from before - but it's so shocking to try them side by side - NOT the same flavor notes at all, except for that one which is kinda Virus-y...always present. I get very very strong vanilla - almost like I had put CLS in, but I didn't. A hint of caramel. Cinnamon. A couple other notes I can't pinpoint...it's surreal. From my steeped bottle, it tastes...more "mature." Tons of delicious tobacco and caramel. Aside from that one ever-present note that screams "Virus" at me, this is a totally different juice for me right now.

Both are completely fantastic. I really prefer the steeped, though. Will always keep very well steeped Virus from here on out :)

Hands down, the most amazing juice of them all IMO. Not my favorite - that's Wakonda - but the most amazing, for sure.
I've ordered 500ml bottles a couple times because it's the only way I can get a decent steep on it! A 500 lasts me about 3 months, and by the time you get to the end of it, that stuff is liquid GOLD. I like Virus from FOOB all the way through its progression, but it really hits its prime by the end of that bottle! If I order my usual 3-4 50ml bottles, they're gone in a month so I never get to that full, deep steep.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I've ordered 500ml bottles a couple times because it's the only way I can get a decent steep on it! A 500 lasts me about 3 months, and by the time you get to the end of it, that stuff is liquid GOLD. I like Virus from FOOB all the way through its progression, but it really hits its prime by the end of that bottle! If I order my usual 3-4 50ml bottles, they're gone in a month so I never get to that full, deep steep.

I foresee 500ml bottles in my future - just like I'm doing with Wakonda. For now I've got so many flavors I'm switching between I can keep it steeping decently - but yeah, 500ml is the only true way I'll be able to do it.

If a third ever gets 500ml orders from me - it will be CLS. More a "when" than an "if"

And, most likely Got Cookie as well...

dammit clark. can I feed my cat sometime please?

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I foresee 500ml bottles in my future - just like I'm doing with Wakonda. For now I've got so many flavors I'm switching between I can keep it steeping decently - but yeah, 500ml is the only true way I'll be able to do it.

If a third ever gets 500ml orders from me - it will be CLS. More a "when" than an "if"

And, most likely Got Cookie as well...

dammit clark. can I feed my cat sometime please?
If I were to pick 3 flavors that I'd like to have 500s of, it would be Virus, Wakonda and either Home Slice or PBC. I haven't tried PBC yet, but if the peanut buttery flavor is as good as HS, I'm sure I'll love it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
If I were to pick 3 flavors that I'd like to have 500s of, it would be Virus, Wakonda and either Home Slice or PBC. I haven't tried PBC yet, but if the peanut buttery flavor is as good as HS, I'm sure I'll love it.

haven't had home slice but PBC is amazing - in my top 5-6, for sure. Probably my fifth favorite. My favorites are becoming clearer each day. I think they're as follows:
1 Wakonda
2 Virus
3 CLS
4 BP
5 PBC

Beyond that it's unclear, they're all amazing

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
First time reviewing ANYthing so be kind!

Steep time: Fresh out of the purple package

Nic Level: 6 mg

Tank/Atomizer: Aerotank Mega I have no idea how to do the little ohms symbol but it's running 2.1

Mod: (mechanical, VV) MVP v.2 first taste at 8.0 volts

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: YUM! Even smells yummy and complex in the bottle On the first and subsequent inhales wonderful maple/caramel/brown sugar flavor with some other nuances that I can't quite identify, I'm guessing some of those will become more pronounced as it "ages". Nice vapor, still able to "covert" vape but I'll play a bit more with that later. No real tobacco flavor for me, if that's one of the subtleties then it's nicely subtle. I'm catching a lighter vanilla (?) on the exhale. Very nice.

If THIS is Nicoticket I'm in FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread