Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
first time reviewing anything so be kind!

Steep time: Fresh out of the purple package

nic level: 6 mg

tank/atomizer: Aerotank mega i have no idea how to do the little ohms symbol but it's running 2.1

mod: (mechanical, vv) mvp v.2 first taste at 8.0 volts

thoughts/tasting notes: Yum! Even smells yummy and complex in the bottle on the first and subsequent inhales wonderful maple/caramel/brown sugar flavor with some other nuances that i can't quite identify, i'm guessing some of those will become more pronounced as it "ages". Nice vapor, still able to "covert" vape but i'll play a bit more with that later. No real tobacco flavor for me, if that's one of the subtleties then it's nicely subtle. I'm catching a lighter vanilla (?) on the exhale. Very nice.

If this is nicoticket i'm in forever.

infected! Xoxo

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
when first tried fresh i thought it way too sweet. unvapeable for me. forgot about it for two weeks. now the sweetness has mellowed maturing into a nice full bodied toke rounded out. the net is now shiwing itself thru nose exhale. i love it now. just ordered 50mil. i know this will keep getting better and better. call me infected folks! amazing liquid!

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
when first tried fresh i thought it way too sweet. unvapeable for me. forgot about it for two weeks. now the sweetness has mellowed maturing into a nice full bodied toke rounded out. the net is now shiwing itself thru nose exhale. i love it now. just ordered 50mil. i know this will keep getting better and better. call me infected folks! amazing liquid!

Whoa Bangor - you're like around the corner. Well not exactly, but the closest NuTter I have seen around here. Welcome! I'm over in the Blakeslee area by the racetrack. Glad you stopped by - hope to see you around.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Steep time: Born on 9/29 / ~5 days

nic level: 12 mg

tank/atomizer: Taifun GT, 1.0 ohms, cotton wick / kanthal A1 26 gauge

mod: (mechanical, vv) Hana Modz DNA 30 clone

thoughts/tasting notes: At first this came on very sweet - maple syrup all the way. There were caramel and vanilla notes that were not entirely maple syrup, but if you stuck it in my hand without me knowing what it was I would have guessed maple syrup for sure. There were some tobacco notes there too, but very subtle. I've been reloading this in the Taifun for 2 days or so now, and the flavor or my impression of it has changed a lot since the first tank. It now has a very robust tobacco flavor that is accented with the caramel and vanilla. The maple flavor is still hinted, but it seems to blend in as another sweet accent - not forward like it was at first. Maybe it's just the power of suggestion after reading the previous tasting notes, but I am also reminded of a root beer or birch beer flavor too. And a hint of orange coming out at me too as I sit here vaping away. Say wha?? I recall reading in the description that the profiles on this guy change rapidly. It was an apt description for sure.

This is a very interesting vape. It's complex with an intricate personality, yet it's easy to enjoy and keep coming back to over and over. It feels like a friend I've known forever. Great stuff Clark. Five stars from this carrier of the virus.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
steep time: Born on 9/29 / ~5 days

nic level: 12 mg

tank/atomizer: Taifun gt, 1.0 ohms, cotton wick / kanthal a1 26 gauge

mod: (mechanical, vv) hana modz dna 30 clone

thoughts/tasting notes: At first this came on very sweet - maple syrup all the way. There were caramel and vanilla notes that were not entirely maple syrup, but if you stuck it in my hand without me knowing what it was i would have guessed maple syrup for sure. There were some tobacco notes there too, but very subtle. I've been reloading this in the taifun for 2 days or so now, and the flavor or my impression of it has changed a lot since the first tank. It now has a very robust tobacco flavor that is accented with the caramel and vanilla. The maple flavor is still hinted, but it seems to blend in as another sweet accent - not forward like it was at first. Maybe it's just the power of suggestion after reading the previous tasting notes, but i am also reminded of a root beer or birch beer flavor too. And a hint of orange coming out at me too as i sit here vaping away. Say wha?? I recall reading in the description that the profiles on this guy change rapidly. It was an apt description for sure.

This is a very interesting vape. It's complex with an intricate personality, yet it's easy to enjoy and keep coming back to over and over. It feels like a friend i've known forever. Great stuff clark. Five stars from this carrier of the virus.

#infected! ;)

lda2345

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2014
Arkansas
Showing some ignorance here - what is the Vulcan?

Vulcan RDA Rebuildable Atomizer

Im running a vulcan also and its flavor is out of this world! HUGE juice well and I love it at 30W on my DNA. No adjustable airflow but a perfect drag for me. You owe it to yourself to pick one up Clark.

Edit: sorry it does have adjustable airflow. I just never use it lol

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Hello all. I've heard so much about H1N1, and want to give it a try. I love NET juices, but some of them are a nightmare to vape because the kill the coils. What's the gunking factor of The Virus? How many mls of juice can you get through before you have to change out coils?

My setup: LP Reo Grand / RM2 (single coil) / 29g / 6|7 wraps / 5/16 drill bit / 1.3 ohms / I use CelluCotton, KGD, and RxW.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
not bad on coils at all!
Really? :) C'mon now. It's gotta do some coil damage somewhere along the line because of the additives and natural extraction process. If I can get 3 runs through a Reo Grand (sqounking bottles are 6ml) for a total of 18ml -- WITHOUT having to dry burn, and change coils... then I'll be the happiest I've ever been when it comes to vaping.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Really? :) C'mon now. It's gotta do some coil damage somewhere along the line because of the additives and natural extraction process. If I can get 3 runs through a Reo Grand (sqounking bottles are 6ml) for a total of 18ml -- WITHOUT having to dry burn, and change coils... then I'll be the happiest I've ever been when it comes to vaping.

I haven't been able to pull that off yet in my REO but it's a damn fine liquid and worth re-wicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread