hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know we've been expecting it for years but that doesn't make it easier now. It reminds me of when the PACT act got signed and snus got harder to get and shipping went thru the roof because USPS won't ship it and it's required to have an adult signature with UPS when ordering tobacco.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Something that I haven't seen mentioned is what will happen with all of the companies from china that are making most of the hardware. Do you think they will file applications to sell their stuff here? I can't imagine them giving up the money they are making from US vapers.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    If we really have two years then I'm slowly going to stock up on my favorite RBA's and probably pick up a few more RDA's and get some more mods to store. I'm not worried about getting mechanical mods because if it came down to that then I can build some cheap box mods. My main concern is being able to get unflavored nic. I'm not sure if they still are but lightning vapes was having a sale on wires.

Reactions: FranC

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
    If we really have two years then I'm slowly going to stock up on my favorite RBA's and probably pick up a few more RDA's and get some more mods to store. I'm not worried about getting mechanical mods because if it came down to that then I can build some cheap box mods. My main concern is being able to get unflavored nic. I'm not sure if they still are but lightning vapes was having a sale on wires.

Amazon.com: : All Departments

Looks like they are still having the sale. :)

Or maybe you'd like to start here, Amazon BLOWOUT SALE! 50% OFF ALL WIRE!

Reactions: hittman

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good Morning! Hitt, I have not been into a vape store here in Spain yet, walked past a few. There used to be one across the corner from my apartment but closed. Give me a week or so and I will go check prices.
    Had dinner at JCG, the only Michelin starred restaurant in Malaga city last night. Will try to post pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread