hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    it'll be interesting to see if it's real. i was thinking that these may have fallen off a truck or a boat...

what do y'all think about this? My feelings are mixed
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/u...-left-behind-with-little-hope-for-better.html

That was a long article CES. To be honest, I'm not sure what I think about it. On one side it's side how that town has gone downhill after having businesses close. On the other side sometimes life is what you make it. One thing that sticks out to me is the guy that is living with his wife and child at a parent's house and his wife is pregnant again. Did no one think to use some protection since it might not be the best time to have a second child? I'm not sure why the story focused around a vape shop but it was a good read.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Yeah, just read the article. Hitt, I am also not sure why the Vape shop was high-lighted in the story, maybe pointing out another business about to go under due to government interference?
    Got back about an hour ago from Antiquera, a town about 35 miles north of Malaga. Beautiful El Torcal Mountains from Limestone. I will try to post some more pics on FB after dinner.

El%20Torcal%20Ecig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread