hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I wouldn't say it was back to normal but better than it was two nights ago. I got into it with my boss this morning over a dental reimbursement. We don't have dental insurance through my work so I pay for a dental discount plan on my own. The company will reimburse employees only( no family) up to $100 per visit for two visits per year. So basically they are paying for two cleanings a year for employees. In the past, since I pay for a plan on my own, he reimbursed me for the amount before the discount was applied. This time it was a $46 discount. I should have gotten a check for $91 but instead was handed a check for $45. When I asked about it he really got an attitude and said he'd have to talk to our accounting lady to see what they had done in the past. She conveniently doesn't work on Fridays. It's kinda weird that he approached me with the check today anyway since payables are normally run on Wednesday.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I took my youngest looking at cars yesterday. We test drove a Mazda 3 hatchback that was pretty nice. The dealer that we bought my wife's car from just got it and went through it. My sales guy showed it to us before it was priced or put on the lot. He's going to call me Monday to let me know what they are going to ask for it.

Users who are viewing this thread