hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I remember now why I didn't want to install the dishwasher. What a PIA! It's installed and running a test cycle. I've got my fingers crossed that there aren't any leaks. I'm beat. Long day at work and two hours installing a new pipe in the sink and getting the dishwasher installed. Next time I'm only buying one that the store will install.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My dishwasher is not beside the sink. It's in the bar and besides the copper line being hard to route through, there's an electric receptacle with wire running through that I have to get past. I also had to replace the pipe attached to the sink drain since it broke.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My wife took my youngest to look at the Mazda 3 I had mentioned since my wife hadn't seen it yet. I talked with my salesman yesterday and told him she would be there to look at it. He wasn't going to be at work but said he'd leave the keys with another guy. Well, they went and the guy said they sold it last night. I understand that we didn't have it reserved but he should have called us last night to let us know. My daughter is pretty upset.

Users who are viewing this thread