hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's just an Ethernet cable for the internet connection. It doesn't have anything to do with the video or sound unless you're streaming video.

Another nice tank that is smaller is the goblin mini v3. It's a small tank and they also make an extension for it to make it a regular sized tank. I have one with the extension. It's a great little RTA.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. It doesn't seem like it's been a year PT.

The siren tank is going to replace the kfl that I've been using for my menthol tobacco liquid that I use and carry at work. I've been looking for a good mouth to lung tank that's easier to build on. The kfl has to be drained to build on.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Hitt, been here 10 months. have to start the process early. But when/if we get approved the next residency visa will be good for 2 years.
    FYI so far this evic 2 and ego one is working great. I have no idea how to set the clock or what to do with temp control etc... as the Chinese manual as usual is a pain to figure out. But on watts no problem, when I use the Cubis that came with the evic 2 it has the LVC, Notch, BF coil included so will try to figure it out later.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    LVC stands for liquid valve control. I haven't tried one but from what I understand there is a valve built in to the coil. I have an evic mini and a mini vtwo. If I remember correctly, you press the fire button three times and use the small button on the right to move through the selections. Do you have stainless coils?

Users who are viewing this thread