hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. PT, I have bought unflavored nic from heartland vapes, RTS vapes, and my freedom smokes. All of them were fine. I would definitely recommend getting the ry4 double. In my opinion, it's the best ry4 flavor. I used to mix it at 12-14 percent and it was ok by itself. Here's a variation on ry4 that is really good. I think it was called a Tribeca clone but I've never tried Tribeca. It is really good though.

13% ry4 double
    3% graham cracker
    2% acetyl pyrazine
    3% ethyl maltol( cotton candy TFA)

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. I took a shooting class last night. Something I've been wanting to do for a while. It was a basic shooting/safety class. I want to start target shooting for recreation and thought a class would be a good place to start.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I learned to shoot in the army but that was just rifles. I had shot a few hand guns years ago but hadn't shot anything in about 20 years. I really enjoyed shooting a couple 9mm guns last night and think that's probably what I'll get eventually but don't know for sure which one. There are so many options. I shot two different sized smith and Wesson m&p guns last night. The little one would be good for conceal and carry but I liked the bigger one better for target shooting. There's one more longer one that I didn't get to shoot last night that I want to try and will next time I go. I got a membership to the range with the class fee.

Users who are viewing this thread