hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I understand what you're saying PT. I am saving for retirement with 401k and have a small mutual fund account and a handful of stocks but never have enough left over to make a large investment so I have small monthly recurring investments. If my wife was able to work then I could possibly retire at 60 or 62 but with her health issues I'm beginning to think she'll never return to work.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good afternoon, just back at the hotel. Well I bought a can of Snus but they must of had 30 or more to choose from, just asked the girl for a popular one. Big mistake as I like the sweeter ones, this is like raw tobacco and strong. Its Swedish Match original, had to spit it out after 10 minutes. I'll try another on the flight home tomorrow.

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    ...flying by....

addition still not done. I'm quite annoyed. contractor has overextended himself, so lack of people to do the work is another bottleneck (and no we're not a priority here, and yes, he knows that the building loan is due in early november so the work has to be done by the end of october)

other than that all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread