hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Howdy Fran. Made it to another Friday. My oldest came home yesterday for a quick visit. They have off for a short fall break. However, she has to go back Saturday. She got the lead role in a short film that's being produced by some directing students at another college near hers and has to film on Saturday and Sundays. She said they hope to be done by some time in November. They have been at it two or three weeks already.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning,PT:) Where did you buy the last two? They sounds like completed flavors. I would find the suggested mixing percentages and mix those solo.I'm not going to be much help. I don't care for the taste of ry4d and don't like ry4 at all. The cream is good though.
    I do have some mixes that use ry4d that you might like but you don't have the flavors

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. That is a tough list PT. Back when I first started mixing I did do a single flavor mix of Ry4 double. You might try a sample mix of around 12-14 percent of the double and add around four percent of Bavarian cream. A 100 drop test wouldn't waste much and who knows, it might taste alright.

Users who are viewing this thread