Hmm...I'm waiting to be verified for Classified, but no feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I submitted an ebay verification form about 10 days ago and I believe meet all the requirements. But, no feedback yet. Should I contact the forum editor? The rule says if theres any error on my request form, I will be PMed to be notified. Confused.
Could PM, would not hurt.

Reactions: stols001

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
All correct answers. Could PM. Wouldn't hurt. You'll hear whats already been said. Only one person approves verification ... it's a personal data security thing I think. Done on a Sunday. Takes weeks sometimes. Like about 3 weeks to a month when I did a paypal verification this summer. It will happen when it happens. Moderators have day jobs, family, a life ... and stuff.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
You young whippersnappers are so impatient! Why, back when I got verified, it could take years. First the application had to be written in blood on parchment in sextuplet. Then your signature had to be witnessed by the governor of the state, a clergyman of at least bishopric rank, a military officer in the grade of brigadier or above, or a crowned head of state. Then it moved by mule train, under armed guard, to the nearest seaport and hoped to catch a sailing ship...

Oh, wait! Never mind, I'm wrong. Actually back then it was easier and faster. I'm sure the mods will get to is ASAP.

Welcome to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread