Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
No leaked pictures yet for China to clone, however it would be awesome to see it without exposing the internals. I know he posted up another sneak pic in which it looked more sleek and streamlined, but a profile pic would be nice!
Agreed, id love to see those internals. I mean i get why he isnt doing it but i hate waiting lol.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Finally released, the insides! Oh and of course puffpuff vape is jumping on a pre order like last time. Personally, im good, especially cause of how last time went down ill wait for someone else to have it, its going for 99$.
85e306b066ba16dff5bf9b810021d22b.jpg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I forgot to mention, Hoberto confirmed there will be bottom feed pins also available. It reminds me of the dotmod atty, but i feel like they did it right with the 2 pins with 2 holes each, this just looks like 2 posts with 1 big hole each. Not a super big deal but i would of preferred the 2 holes on each post, my opinion of course.

Reactions: Paramaniac413

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I missed out as well HeiSINberg. I'll probably pick one up off of one of the trading facebook groups I am a part of whenever someone gets ready to sell theirs.

I really like the new 2 post design. Tons more build room and it looks like it'll be a lot harder to melt the insulator.

Oh, and Hoberto was selling them for $90 on his site when they went live.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I did see that also, they went incredibly fast too lol. I really want it but i think im gonna wait, to see some reviews or something. To me it honestly doesnt look revolutionary or something new. Its new compared to the old one but who knows, i could be wrong.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I ordered one, Should have it Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait, looks to be a killer nickel atty.

Please post up your thoughts when you get time. Thanks!

I thought about it, but lately i really need to thin the heard before i purchase another rda. If it really appealed to me id of jumped on it but ill wait for reviews or a trade maybe.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I have so much vape gear that I just don't use anymore and need to get rid of. I'm hoping to pick up a used v3 for cash or trade.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
So, no one here got the V3? Was hoping to hear some thoughts on it.

I was going to... but the more i thought about it the more i want to cut back on my vape gear and go minimalist. If i pick up the V3 i'll have to get rid of an RDA... and i cant see it being better than the Derringer, Bonsai or Marquis.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I was going to... but the more i thought about it the more i want to cut back on my vape gear and go minimalist. If i pick up the V3 i'll have to get rid of an RDA... and i cant see it being better than the Derringer, Bonsai or Marquis.
^^^This right here is why i didnt get one lol. That and personally, and only my opinion but it doesnt seem like its for me. However, if i got rid of something i just completely dont use then sure id give it a go. I just feel theres better in that price range, and with more to show for it. Thats all i will admit, i dont wanna get flammed for it lol.

zer0zer01n

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
SoCal, CA
I have a marquis clone I'd gladly get rid of. Verticals weren't my cup of tea and it wasn't very flavorful for it being so restrictive. Waiting to hear reviews as well.

zer0zer01n

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
SoCal, CA
^^^This right here is why i didnt get one lol. That and personally, and only my opinion but it doesnt seem like its for me. However, if i got rid of something i just completely dont use then sure id give it a go. I just feel theres better in that price range, and with more to show for it. Thats all i will admit, i dont wanna get flammed for it lol.
With all the TC devices coming out I think it's perfect since it's a two post design. Can run single coils. But as a regular build yeah I don't see anything major, other than it's size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread