Hog mod family photos. Show us your Hog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2mtech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
NC
#17................Hamton! :D

2mtech-albums-hogs-picture50869-s3700016.jpg

2mtech-albums-hogs-picture50870-s3700022.jpg

2mtech-albums-hogs-picture50871-s3700020.jpg

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
pwyll, we have the same set up, 2ohm hybrid, clear liquid (is that HbN?) and the same batt. Did you put that magnet in the door or did Mike? I bet that's not coming off easily!

Actually I am running low on the HbN, so I have desecrated it by adding some Honey to it to "extend" it until I can buy some more :(

The big magnet is mine. When I first unwrapped her the top body magnet was 'stuck' to the top door magnet. I reglued it in its original hole, but with all the animals and small children around I was nervous about the door staying on well, so I countersunk a 13mm hole 1mm deep and dropped in a 12x1 magnet over the battery. Holds the door on securely--and has the added advantage of pulling the battery halfway out when I take off the door, so I don't have to try to dig around with my fat fingers when it's time to recharge :thumb:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Not a frakkin' chance! Unless you're talking about dropping by my house to fix it :lol:

The two days I had to wait for it to get here in the mail was bad enough, I wasn't going to give it up for another week just to save a drop of silicone epoxy. I do appreciate the offer, though it's what I would expect from you--the customer service is one of the advantages of getting a Hog :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
All of your hogs are gorgeous. Hope they stay affordable for me cause I can't spend anything for a while til I get all my other necessities in life taken care of, but I'd love to get one of these to use with the 4.8 batteries and an 18650. `

I hope you're able to get one soon TJ. They vape great, look great and are the perfect size...you'll love it. :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Thank you! for posting this! I wanted to see how light the Maple was compared to the Birch. I love the Bocote, it looks so great with both of those! :D

Here are numbers 8 and 19. (8 on the left, 19 on the right)

#8 is has a Birch body, #19 has a Maple body. Both have Bocote end caps.

I love each of them equally and have a hard time choosing which to use each day:)

View attachment 51505

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
I didn't even realize the options available with the button and catch cup and LED color... so I'm still pm'ing Mike with bits and pieces of my request.

Edited to add... I ended up requesting a canary body with purple inlay and caps. I want a purple LED and I'm thinking of going with stainless catch cup and button. She's gonna be purty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread