Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
So have to post this here <3
We made snowflakes for the window. You see each season gets it's decoration cause if we don't wild birds tend to try to fly through the glass. So they stay safe and we get lovely's..

Next our humble tree, edited some by request of my hubby.
That's a huge and beautiful picture window. Did you cut all those snowflakes by hand... like we used to do as kids? Man, that would give me arthritis, if I wasn't already working on it! Mother Nature thanks you. And now you made me want to see just what/who you cut out of the photo!!! :evil:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
That's a huge and beautiful picture window. Did you cut all those snowflakes by hand... like we used to do as kids? Man, that would give me arthritis, if I wasn't already working on it! Mother Nature thanks you. And now you made me want to see just what/who you cut out of the photo!!! :evil:

I know right:)

And now I want to make snowflakes as well!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
You go right ahead and send me some when you've finished! You're younger and have more nimble fingers! LOL

Oh, and I'll babysit that little baby boy anytime just to repay you!

I still don't believe you are really....XX....you don't look it all in that picture I messed with:)

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Check your .net email!

Still don't know I believe.....LOL! You age beautifully!

This photo doesn't count and i don't live in Texas but here's my little bit o country

IMG_4677.jpg

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Yeah, this should count.....I could live in your house and feel right at home! And thank you, guess I will have to show up on your doorstep as proof! LOL

Anytime, anytime and as far as feeling right at home, my grandma told me my house is the most comfy feel good house she has been in for a long time! Now that will make anyone feel good!

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I love that window :D
Yes we cut them ourselves <3 each year a new set. You know I don't mind making and sending you some if you want them...

(his surround sound speaker is hidden Oi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread