Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I don't have V4L stuff but I love photos so I WILL be watching this one:)

And what the heck........doesn't count for entry but here you go

VK-1000-2.jpg

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
:blink: Why wouldn't it count ? :blink: I think it should as it's a Christmas pic and it has some V4L in it :) I like it !! :laugh::laugh: dat dog's a cutiepie :smokie:

I figured it had to be something I owner that was V4L.

That puppy is spoiled rotten and actually is full grown 2 year old baby doll. He has us wrapped around his little paw!

deadman31299

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Wyoming
I don't have V4L stuff but I love photos so I WILL be watching this one:)

And what the heck........doesn't count for entry but here you go

VK-1000-2.jpg

That's an amazing photo, very, very cute and imaginative! Dog's nose buried in the tree skirt thinking "wish my owner would get a Vapor King and give up those smokes!" ;v) Love it.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Wife advised me not to post the pic due to possible issues others might have with it... Perplexo is all about xmas... Oh well.
:blink: What ? Can't cha put it on in Stealth mode so peoples with a problem with it don't see it and iffin peoples DON'T have a troubles with it they can look and enjoy ? :confused: I really wants ta see it now !! :laugh::laugh::laugh: More den evers !! :) Tell your wife it'll be okay View attachment 69479

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Will see what I can do Ms. AG51. Some people get up tight about a bearded magic baby fighting a robot in a laser assault on bethlehem.
:confused: Whoa :?: I don't understand why on earth anyone wouldn't be likin that :laugh::laugh::laugh: it is the Holiday Season after all :lol::lol::lol: I'll be waiting for it to be posted View attachment 69483 yup :smokie:

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I want to do this but every time I think I have the opportunity, the DH comes home. Dang it, here he is again.

It sticks in my craw when he says that I'm always on the PC, even if it's true. It's not all fun and games and the V4L forum. He forgets about the bill-paying, downloading statements, assigning accounts for all transactions, and proving every credit and debit account to the penny if it kills me. Yeah, I'm funny that way. I am NOT going to explain or admit to participation in any online community. That's all I need!

I still may get a chance. We shall see! :vapor:

PS...I think Katz and Waylon really get my drift on this!

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I want to do this but every time I think I have the opportunity, the DH comes home. Dang it, here he is again.

It sticks in my craw when he says that I'm always on the PC, even if it's true. It's not all fun and games and the V4L forum. He forgets about the bill-paying, downloading statements, assigning accounts for all transactions, and proving every credit and debit account to the penny if it kills me. Yeah, I'm funny that way. I am NOT going to explain or admit to participation in any online community. That's all I need!

I still may get a chance. We shall see! :vapor:

PS...I think Katz and Waylon really get my drift on this!

I look at it this way - my hubby sits in front of the TV all night, I chose to sit in front of the computer - honestly.....what's the difference? (Mine acts the same way)

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I look at it this way - my hubby sits in front of the TV all night, I chose to sit in front of the computer - honestly.....what's the difference? (Mine acts the same way)

No difference whatsoever. I interact with my PC, and can barely work the TV remote. He interacts with the TV remote, and doesn't do much on his PC except watch vids and clips. Not much reading or typing going on there.

Back on topic, I will have to claim private gift-wrapping time to be undisturbed and enter this contest. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread