Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
These batts are fully charged @ 4.2V.

I wouldn't accept another batt from them.

Money back or cut your losses. Lesson learned.

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries
The last one I got was fine, when they order 1000 at a time bound to get a few duds or fakes mixed in but yeah I'm not shopping there anymore. They should have looked for and spotted the different wrap on them before selling it to me.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Yeah, at least 4.15v new. They are rated 4.2v +/- 0.05v. Olde batteries may drop to 4v overnight, my oldest drop to 4.1v.
I'm familiar.

Very much so.

My oldest still charge to 4.18V/cell.

Including LiPo.

I'd consider refusal at 4.17V, personally.

Never had a new cell terminate charge below 4.19

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries

Reactions: Eskie

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I only use HG2s. I keep track of the dates I first put them into service. My last batch was mid October, 2016. They all charge to 4.19 or 4.2 still. I use them in single batt. Mechanical squonkers. I only buy from RTD Vapors. I have 8, which I cycle through 3 mods.
I wouldn't accept a battery that only charged to 4.15.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I only use HG2s. I keep track of the dates I first put them into service. My last batch was mid October, 2016. They all charge to 4.19 or 4.2 still. I use them in single batt. Mechanical squonkers. I only buy from RTD Vapors. I have 8, which I cycle through 3 mods.

Lion cells last a very long time, I've got some from 2015 that still have good capacity. Granted I wouldn't trust them for anything above 15 amps but hey they're still useful for mtl temp control.

Reactions: Eskie

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Can I? Not sure of forum rules. It's a small Canadian site no one would know anyways lol. Local shop, if shipping wasn't so much I'd order from USA.
Order from Dash Vapes as they refuse to sell clone product including batteries. Very expensive though. Canvape seems to be reliable as well.

Personally, Lightning Vapes has been good with shipping batteries to me in Canada as are a few other American retailers.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Order from Dash Vapes as they refuse to sell clone product including batteries. Very expensive though. Canvape seems to be reliable as well.

Personally, Lightning Vapes has been good with shipping batteries to me in Canada as are a few other American retailers.
Dash Vapes looks good, have DIY about .50c more but free shipping and offer nicotine as well though the 30ml option is way overpriced.

Reactions: BreSha6869

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
The Broke Vaper is where I get my nic, PG and VG. Great nic and pretty inexpensive for Canada.
Funny, I was friends with the owners when I was a kid. Dash is slightly cheaper, much cheaper flavours (offer more then 30ml) and is free shipping as long as its not silly to do so, like them paying a $12 shipping fee on a $20 order lol.

Reactions: BreSha6869

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Me too. Sharpie works great. It's an easy way to tell when a battery will start to go flaky. Plus sometimes you get a battery who's cover doesn't hold up and can get dangerous while still good. Then you can just shrink wrap a new cover on and get full life from that battery

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I'll second DashVapes for batteries. They say they get them from Illumn, and I'd rather pay a bit more than deal with international shipping and customs.

Illumn is probably the must trusted and legit battery supplier on the North American Continent.
They have a true brick and mortar store in California, and have been an industry leader in quality cells, for longer than vaping has existed. They have supplied high end flashlight enthusiasts for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread