• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Holy crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Well, my GF & I did just split up and I paid for everything she & I did together. I should have more $ now that I'm not paying for two! :)

Now THAT'S a good way to save money!

I'm tired of spending money on liquid that is good one time I order it and taste totally different the next order! Inconsistency bugs the hell out of me, especially when I think I've found my favorite vape.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I am placing one last order for batts and then I have to just try for trades, contests, etc. Unemployment ran out last week, 2 fabulous children in college, one more getting married at the end of this year, (in another state) and a husband in the building trades (in Michigan) < ----- No work there. BUT I AM NOT SMOKING! :D:D:D:D:D Life is good!

I've been wondering the same thing, though my main costs have been juice (Tasty Vapor--I'm going to do doublers next time, I swear), and more batteries/attys/PCC's. Then today I got a PT, a USB charger, and another mega battery, a few more attys (I'm scared of running out), and another juice. I'm pretty sure I've hit the mortgage payment--or close to it--but ours is relatively low, and I keep reminding myself that at least I'm not smoking, and that the cost will even out and I'll start saving money...eventually.

I'm going to try and look on the bright side...I want my husband to quit dipping Skoal because I'm scared he's going to get jaw/mouth cancer, and that his teeth are going to start falling out or something, so now that I have enough equipment for both of us to have PV's at all times, MAYBE he'll start using one too. (One can dream, can't they?):thumbs:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I am fairly sure it will get to be less...I finally found the right carto's, have one daily juice (with the occasional drip of something here or there) and finally leveling out.....DAM! My ego just died....www.xxecigsomethingvape.com, here I come.

Seriously though, I am finding less I want to buy, but only after about 10 months...maybe a VV mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread