Honeydew Melon eJuice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Fairfield County, Ohio
A couple of years ago Panera Bread had a drink called the IC Honeydew Melon Green Tea something or other...

It came as a frozen drink, bright green, with whipped cream on top and little green sprinkles of sugary yumminess *excuse me while I wipe the drool off my laptop*

It tasted like a creamy based bite out the ripest Honeydew melon you could imagine. It was mindblowing and I got it as often as I could.
Then tragedy struck and they stopped making it :cry:

I am craving it SO bad today. So, I'm wondering if there are any vendors out there with an amazing Honeydew Melon ejuice or if there is an awesome vendor who makes custom flavors???

Thank you ecig forum gods.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
If you aren't against making your own, you can get Honeydew Flavor here: Nature's Flavors : Honeydew Melon Flavor Extract (Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free) Excellent for baking, ice cream, coffee syrups and in beverage applications!
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Organic & Natural Flavor

Generally making your own tastes better, and can be made to your exact tastes. The easiest way to do it if you're new is probably to get some Green Tea flavored e-juice and mix with the flavor extract in a small dropper bottle.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
If you aren't against making your own, you can get Honeydew Flavor here: Nature's Flavors : Honeydew Melon Flavor Extract (Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free) Excellent for baking, ice cream, coffee syrups and in beverage applications!
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Organic & Natural Flavor

Generally making your own tastes better, and can be made to your exact tastes. The easiest way to do it if you're new is probably to get some Green Tea flavored e-juice and mix with the flavor extract in a small dropper bottle.

Since this flavoring is made with Alcohol, make sure you dilute it well, to my understanding there should be only 10% alcohol in the mix. Alcohol, so I hear will give you a better throat hit.

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Since this flavoring is made with Alcohol, make sure you dilute it well, to my understanding there should be only 10% alcohol in the mix. Alcohol, so I hear will give you a better throat hit.

From wikipedia because I'm lazy:
Ethanol, also called ethyl alcohol, pure alcohol, grain alcohol, or drinking alcohol, is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid.

It is in nearly every e-liquid you use, and it is harmless unless you vape it pure and then you'll get sick from acute alcohol poisoning. A lot of people (including myself) add it (I use Everclear) to increase the throat hit. Of course you should use caution. However, if you try to vape that flavoring by itself you will not be able to inhale it before gagging on the strength of the flavor...

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
From wikipedia because I'm lazy:
Ethanol, also called ethyl alcohol, pure alcohol, grain alcohol, or drinking alcohol, is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid.

It is in nearly every e-liquid you use, and it is harmless unless you vape it pure and then you'll get sick from acute alcohol poisoning. A lot of people (including myself) add it (I use Everclear) to increase the throat hit. Of course you should use caution. However, if you try to vape that flavoring by itself you will not be able to inhale it before gagging on the strength of the flavor...

Thank you for clearing that up.:D

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I've also had the honeydew from strictlyejuice.com. Very nice. Their canteloupe is VERY similar, and I actually like it better. Both have some of the strongest flavor I have experienced on my 510. I'm used to 18 and 24 mg juices, and the 24 mg canteloupe I had was noticeably potent. The 18 mg honeydew seemed just about right. TH was great, vapor was thick, and the flavor was strong. I highly recommend both, but the canteloupe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread