Hookah (Water Pipe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
I used a hookah for the first time this past weekend and was blown away by the flavor. I don't recall the flavors but they all had some element of menthol...and as a "menthol hater" I loved it. I'm looking to get one for myself to use from time to time.

Thanks for the suggested reading Kiviuq!

TC

Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I used a hookah for the first time this past weekend and was blown away by the flavor. I don't recall the flavors but they all had some element of menthol...and as a "menthol hater" I loved it. I'm looking to get one for myself to use from time to time.

Thanks for the suggested reading Kiviuq!

TC

My favorites have got to be Pina Colada and 7 Spice (Hookah-Hookah brand from Saharah Smoke).. There are so many flavors it's amazing...

There are some really good deals on hookahs all over the net.. Sahara Smoke, Hookah Town, Hookah Life, even Amazon have some great prices on them..

Warning though: If you want nicotine, make sure you do not buy "Herbal" shisha.. The herbal shisha is non-nicotine...

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I totally considered replacing cigarettes with hookah! Then I found the ecig and thought...Hookah flavors + no setting up, charcoal, tubes or cleaning up = WIN! So the hookah is packed in the attic somewhere and my ecig gets all the attention :) Although I do still use the hookah when friends come over or we just visit one of the local hookah bars. Rose-mint FTW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread