Hoosier eCig Supply A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I recently placed an order with hoosierecigsupply.com and have to say this is another fine small business that is is offering quality products, fast shipping and an all around great purchasing experience.
Thank you very much ShoeQueen. you are a fine customer. We do our best to be our best, and address every question, concern and problem our customers may have. I do appreciate you taking the time to put this here, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Thank you Hoosier!
You're very welcome ShoeQueen!!!

Last edited:

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
I placed an order there for the first time Saturday, and my order was packaged the same night. Now how's that for quick turnaround?
I only placed a small order ($60) to test it out, because I hadn't ever ordered there before but I have high hopes! I've heard nothing but good things and can't wait to receive my package! So far though, super fast shipping deserves an A+ in my book. I like instant gratification, and hate waiting days to even get a shipping notification. ;)

Hoosier is AWESOME! Their Dual coil Cartos TOTALLY ROCK! I just got juice from them for the first time. I got 50ml for a few cents CHEAPER than 30ml from my previous supplier! AND the juice tasted better! Not to mention the fact that They are only about 2 1/2 hours away from me, so ULTRA FAST SHIPPING!!! Add to that the fact that I, myself, am a Hoosier, and it can't get much better! THANKS to Hoosier & Brent for EVERYTHING!

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, I just wanted to stop in here and tell everyone thanks. Thanks for your continued business, your referrals to your friends and family and all the positive postings here and other threads on the forum.
I've been able to grow the business from practically nothing to what it is now, the largest(by number of packages sent out) USPS customer in my hometown. In other words... I'm moving a lot of product:D, and it's all thanks to everyone of you who post here, do a youtube video, tell a friend, or even pass a card to a stranger.

Thank you all very very much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread