1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Hoosier eCig Supply A+

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by ShoeQueen, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ShoeQueen

ShoeQueen Senior Member ECF Veteran

I recently placed an order with hoosierecigsupply.com and have to say this is another fine small business that is is offering quality products, fast shipping and an all around great purchasing experience.

Thank you Hoosier!

2. brent_mc

brent_mc Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thank you very much ShoeQueen. you are a fine customer. We do our best to be our best, and address every question, concern and problem our customers may have. I do appreciate you taking the time to put this here, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

You're very welcome ShoeQueen!!!

3. AmberB

AmberB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I received a pink kgo with some smoketech 1.7ohm xl cartos and some watermelon ejuice from Hoosier. AMAZING! Some of the other watermelons I have tried tasted perfumey, but not this one! Just like a watermelon jolly ranchers. MMMMMM....

Not to mention fantastic prices on everything they stock!

4. brent_mc

Thanks so much Adcurti! I'm thrilled you're loving it all!

5. AcePilot

AcePilot Super Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order there for the first time Saturday, and my order was packaged the same night. Now how's that for quick turnaround?
    I only placed a small order ($60) to test it out, because I hadn't ever ordered there before but I have high hopes! I've heard nothing but good things and can't wait to receive my package! So far though, super fast shipping deserves an A+ in my book. I like instant gratification, and hate waiting days to even get a shipping notification. ;)

6. brent_mc

I was feeling bad earlier in the week that I was running a day behind. It's great to hear that my being behind is still faster than others normal shipping time. Cool.

Thanks,
    Brent

7. pnguin

pnguin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 for Hoosier and Brent. I send anyone starting out to you guys for the KGO kit. You just can't beat it or the great service.

8. Mac_206

Mac_206 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

One of my fav vendors!

9. mrkeller

mrkeller Full Member

Definitely a great supplier. Had a couple of cartos burn up on me, not sure if it was my mess up or the manufacturer, but he replaced them anyways free of charge.

10. dixiejohn

dixiejohn Full Member Verified Member

I've placed two orders from Hoosier & Brent with nothing but excellent service. I'll be sure to check Hoosier first when I need supplies. Thanks Brent for the great service!!

11. chuff425

chuff425 Full Member

Hoosier is AWESOME! Their Dual coil Cartos TOTALLY ROCK! I just got juice from them for the first time. I got 50ml for a few cents CHEAPER than 30ml from my previous supplier! AND the juice tasted better! Not to mention the fact that They are only about 2 1/2 hours away from me, so ULTRA FAST SHIPPING!!! Add to that the fact that I, myself, am a Hoosier, and it can't get much better! THANKS to Hoosier & Brent for EVERYTHING!

12. space0matic

space0matic Senior Member ECF Veteran

You just can't beat Hoosiers! As a NOOB, Brent answered everything I asked with patience.
    It's an awesome place with an awesome guy.
    You can absolutely trust Brent. He'll steer you in the perfect direction every time.

13. oldjoe

oldjoe Super Member ECF Veteran

And yet another YEA for Hoosier E-Cig! Quality products at competitive prices, fast service/shipping and quality support.

14. terrilg70

terrilg70 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hoosier has always been awsome with me.

15. Sweeney Todd

Sweeney Todd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Count me in as another satisfied customer. I got my KGO kit and Smoketek carto tank fast, just in time for some heavy PV usage. Thanks!

16. Mac_206

Mac_206 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Brent is so awesome! Fast ship no fuss! Customer forever! Thank you Brent

17. warlike36

warlike36 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Brent is a typical Hoosier......................... Awesome !! Way to go Brent, soooo happy you are doing good. Although I knew you would, because you actually care about your customers.

18. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jusy got my oprder today 4 -5 packs of stainless ce2 carts .
    Many thanks !

19. brent_mc

Hey, I just wanted to stop in here and tell everyone thanks. Thanks for your continued business, your referrals to your friends and family and all the positive postings here and other threads on the forum.
    I've been able to grow the business from practically nothing to what it is now, the largest(by number of packages sent out) USPS customer in my hometown. In other words... I'm moving a lot of product:D, and it's all thanks to everyone of you who post here, do a youtube video, tell a friend, or even pass a card to a stranger.

Thank you all very very much!!!!

20. RosieRags

RosieRags Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hoosier ROCKS! I placed my order Tuesday night and it is already at my local USPS and tracking says it will be here tomorrow! Thanks for the great job Brent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.