• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hoosier Vapers Meetup - 4/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Capt, I bow to your superior skills my friend! I like yours much more! Also on the site, I see its Wordpress have you ever toyed with the BuddyPress mod? Essentially making a mini-social network. I played with it once upon a time, but didnt get to far into it. THought this might be a good use for it though.

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
Capt, I bow to your superior skills my friend! I like yours much more! Also on the site, I see its Wordpress have you ever toyed with the BuddyPress mod? Essentially making a mini-social network. I played with it once upon a time, but didnt get to far into it. THought this might be a good use for it though.

Thanks man, glad you like it. I did check out buddypress and I think it actually has more features than we want. Integrating all that chat mini-social stuff I think is overkill. However I fully intend to enable facebook/twitter based logins for others to be able to post. My goal with this is simply to attract and retain those not on ECF etc. and give some legitimacy to the club. Not create 'yet another forum' that we'd have to moderate etc.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I have some disposables for any bar patrons wanting to try vaping.

c6e4e1a0-c56c-51ad.jpg

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
+1 on the welcome back A G, glad to see they didn't run u off forever

Sent from my vaping lair

Some would compare me to genital warts. You can hit them with a laser, but you can never be sure they're gone forever! ;)

Last bump for the meet tonight!

Having a fabulous CASAA raffle!
Lava Tube Kit with batts & charger. Joye 510-T Kit & lots of juice donated by Indy Vapor Shop. Plus some surprises from AG's personal stash!

Be there or be left behind! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread