hope my reo gets here tmrw =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
tracking shows it Processed through Sort Facility, February 26, 2011, 11:49 pm, ROCHESTER, NY 14606 i really really really hope it gets here tmrw, this ghetto rigged passthru im using right now sucks, and driving without my PV makes me fiend for a cig so bad -_- can't wait and fingers crossed that when i check tracking tmrw, it is in town

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
from the looks of tracking, i wont get it today.

and BH i think there is nothing on the tracking of the ali'i either
1. i wrote the number on the label down wrong
2. how late i got it to the PO and something should show up today

correction!

Arrival at Post Office, February 28, 2011, 6:39 am, KILLEEN, TX 76541

i will get it today!

Last edited:

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
so when i got home from running errands... the mail man was here, i asked her if i had a package, she said she put it in the large package box already, it was an ebay package that my roomie ordered... no grand, even tho tracking says out for delivery. i demand an explanation for this nonsense. im gonna go check the mail again here soon and see if the ...... substitute mail man put it in my box. i want my regular guy to come back from vacation =(

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
so when i got home from running errands... the mail man was here, i asked her if i had a package, she said she put it in the large package box already, it was an ebay package that my roomie ordered... no grand, even tho tracking says out for delivery. i demand an explanation for this nonsense. im gonna go check the mail again here soon and see if the ...... substitute mail man put it in my box. i want my regular guy to come back from vacation =(

Let me know how you make out.... I copied and pasted the address right from your PM to the Label so that should be correct.

Your still doing better than I am .... no info at all on my tracking #

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
there is a small possibility that i wrote the tracking number down wrong, but i dont think so, if there is no word on tracking by tmrw morning, ill call the post office and see what the deal is, i had to use an automated postage kiosk in the post office and drop the package in the drop box, never done that before, so i hope everything went ok, i just wanted to get it out that day, in hindsight, i should have waited till today, hope everything works out

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
there is a small possibility that i wrote the tracking number down wrong, but i dont think so, if there is no word on tracking by tmrw morning, ill call the post office and see what the deal is, i had to use an automated postage kiosk in the post office and drop the package in the drop box, never done that before, so i hope everything went ok, i just wanted to get it out that day, in hindsight, i should have waited till today, hope everything works out

Good news, the Ali'i showed up today at my door :)
Just got it set up and giving it a vape.
Everything is just as you described it ..... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread