Horizon Phantom Sub Ohm Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyw86

Jan 23, 2014
Broad Ripple
I haven't seen anything on youtube regarding the Phantom sub ohm tank. It looks like a really interesting tank. Here are some of the highlights.
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 304 Stainless Steel Construction
  • High Quality Glass tank Section
  • 5ml Tank Capacity
  • Two Chamber Liquid Storage
  • Mechanical Cooling System
  • Liquid Recycling System
  • Splash Proof System
  • 316 Stainless Steel BTDC Sub-Ohm Coil Design
    • Pure Japanese Organic Cotton
  • Widebore Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip
  • Rebuildable Head Included

I should be receiving mine today at some point and will probably do a review since there isn't much out there on this tank. Do any of you plan on buying this? Not sure why they needed to do a two chamber liquid storage.

Reactions: May Shaw

jimmyw86

Jan 23, 2014
Broad Ripple
I'll take some pics tomorrow but I'm not impressed so far. The flavor is sub par and the side fill takes awhile to fill. I think the flavor is muted because of the splash guard. I've put about 2 tanks through it and I won't say it's a no go for me just yet but my uwell crown rba is a lot better so far in flavor and vapor with the same setup.

Hello everyone.my name is May,i am working for Horizon Tech.there is some explaining of Storage Chamber.
Generally,A tank only has a big juice storage chamber,but the Phantom has those “3 systems”,in order to let those systems work perfectly,our engineers decided to install them in the middle of tank,so one big ejuice storage chamber is divided into two parts,that’s why the Phantom has “two”ejuice storage chambers.

Phantom Tank Features:
Recycling system:

There is the baffle above the coil head . Any excess liquid that is not vaporized at the coil gets collected here. This also helps ensure the user does not get any “spit back” through the drip tip into their mouth. When enough liquid is gathered here gravity will cause it drop through the recycling holes onto the coil.

There is the recycling chamber on the baffle. Vapor travel through the vents on the sides of the baffle then proceeds through the liquid recycling chamber. As vapor travels through the chamber the surface area goes from very small to large, this causes any excess condensation to collect in the chamber and be filtered down the side walls. When enough liquid collects in the chamber gravity causes it to be fed back down onto the coil thus being recycled.

There are 4 liquid recycling holes on the coils head which along the outside of the liquid recycling system. These holes act as a conduit for any un-vaporized liquid to be fed back to the coil

Mechanical Cooling System

There is a mechanical cooling system present in the center of the tank. This system utilizes surface area and distance to cool the vapor down before it reaches your mouth. This allows the user to vape at higher wattages and enjoy a cooler vape with outstanding flavor!

Splash-proof system

There is also a splash-proof system in the center of the tank. If you look down the mouthpiece you cannot see the coil due to the baffle. This ensures that no liquid can travel up through the stem into your mouth. Only vapor can get through ensuring a great vaping experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread