HOT AUGUST NIGHTS CONTEST!!! FREE FREE FREE Giveaway!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'd like to spend the rest of my summer on a private island with all the luxuries. I'd wake up every morning, get a massage, lay in a hammock under a palm tree sippin' some kind of tropical drink and watching the clouds go by. Eat a huge seafood feast every night by a bonfire and lay under the stars and forget about my worries, fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean waves. Next day do the same...

Wickedgt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
My wife and I put this in last year!

20130626_060753_zps34988918.jpg

20130730_150009_zps517fc2dc.jpg

20130621_202047_zpsc61ffec5.jpg

Evilcon666

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2014
Visalia CA
Go to Banff Alberta, go to the Chinese Restaurant and eat all the home made egg rolls that I can and then go back the next day and do the same. Thank you If you are in Banff try those egg roll they are a 10 in my book

I think if I went I would be biased lol. I own a Chinese restaurant here and I think mine are bomb as hell lol. But if I'm ever in that area I will try it.

Sent from Blood Gulch Outpost #1 using Forum Runner

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!!

It's time to let you all know what you can win!!!

For the Grand Prize we are going to give away a 6pk of 10ml bottles your choice. 2nd and 3rd place will receive a 20ml bottle of juice your choice.

I will be selecting the winners at random on Tuesday so good Luck and I can't wait to read more!!!

Amber and the DIYFlavorShack Family

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I would like to climb aboard my yacht, with one hundred friends (I would have to make about ninety more friends) and cruise the Caribbean while vaping on a variety of devices and of course, Dawn's flavors.:) I would hire a band, maybe The Offspring, to play for everyone. We would visit all the ports of call and enjoy the beautiful tropical waters and beaches. I would make a large sign that reads........... "Not a dying while - Do not drag into the water" .....for the times that I felt like lying on the beach. Upon returning to our port of origin, I would then like to fly in all of my ECF friends to a "Vape-a-palooza Fest" that I would throw. All the latest and greatest devices would be available for free and of course, Dawns' flavors.:) I would have many bands of various genres playing music for everyone to enjoy. Many beverages would be available, for free, for everyone to enjoy. Both adult and non adult beverages. As the evening progresses I would provide everyone with their favorite device or two to take to a friend that has shown an interest in vaping. And the liquids that I would give to everyone for their friends, would be (wait for it)................................................................................................................Dawns':)

I want to be one of whodat2112's new friends and get out of this heat.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I would like to have a rental condo right on the beach, big enough for all my ECF friends to be able to come and stay. I've made some really great friends here that I haven't been able to meet in person yet. We've talked about just such a meet, and had to put it off until next summer. I'd love to be able to spend the rest of this summer doing just that.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Good Afternoon Everybody!!!!!

Thank you so much for your comments. It's nice to know that I am not alone in my dreams for a perfect vacation :)

Now it is time to pick a winner!!!

The grand prize winner will be winning a 6pack of 10mls. Your choice of flavor and strength of nicotine. The other two winners will receive a free 20ml of juice...your choice of flavor and nicotine. So here is what I need from you:

Grand Prize:

Please send an "email" to DawnsFlavors@gmail.com that includes the following information:

Subject: Hot August Nights Grand Prize Winner
Body: Name and Address (must be in the United States or military APO is fine)
The flavors and strengths of the e-liquid you would like to receive

2nd and 3rd

Please send and "email" to DawnsFlavors@gmail.com that includes the following information:

Subject: Hot August Nights 20ml winner
Body: Name and Address (must be in the United States or military APO is fine)
The flavor and strength of the e-liquid you would like to receive

Ok.....I am sure you are ready to find out who won!!! Good Luck!!!

The grand prize winner: (drum roll)

Post #11 Rickajho

2nd and 3rd Place: (drum clatter)

Post #5 _JB_
Post #37 Carrielsal

Congrats You Guys!!!!!

Keep checking back...We love to give a way free stuff so try your hand at winning next time!!!

Have a Great Day!!!
Amber and the DIYFlavorShack Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread