HOT AUGUST NIGHTS CONTEST!!! FREE FREE FREE Giveaway!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Congrats to the winners!
celebrate.gif

Thanks so the fun contest!

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Good Afternoon Everybody!!!!!

Thank you so much for your comments. It's nice to know that I am not alone in my dreams for a perfect vacation :)

Now it is time to pick a winner!!!

The grand prize winner will be winning a 6pack of 10mls. Your choice of flavor and strength of nicotine. The other two winners will receive a free 20ml of juice...your choice of flavor and nicotine. So here is what I need from you:

Grand Prize:

Please send an "email" to DawnsFlavors@gmail.com that includes the following information:

Subject: Hot August Nights Grand Prize Winner
Body: Name and Address (must be in the United States or military APO is fine)
The flavors and strengths of the e-liquid you would like to receive

2nd and 3rd

Please send and "email" to DawnsFlavors@gmail.com that includes the following information:

Subject: Hot August Nights 20ml winner
Body: Name and Address (must be in the United States or military APO is fine)
The flavor and strength of the e-liquid you would like to receive

Ok.....I am sure you are ready to find out who won!!! Good Luck!!!

The grand prize winner: (drum roll)

Post #11 Rickajho

2nd and 3rd Place: (drum clatter)

Post #5 _JB_
Post #37 Carrielsal

Have a Great Day!!!
Amber and the DIYFlavorShack Family

Thank you! I just sent you an email.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
My goodies arrived today! :)

I'm a high VG only user so I headed straight for the VG tobaccos to pick from. I got:

Tobacco
RY4
Shacks 555
Shacks DHill
Cigar
Magic Puff

- and -

There was a free 3.7 ml bottle of caramel flavoring thrown in! And a pipette to go with! Not a flavoring I would have sought out on my own but that one smells really good. That's what I love about surprises - they can lead you down flavor paths you wouldn't normally choose for yourself.

This is a great prize! :)

I know these are all brand spankin' new so I want to give them some time to age but... I just hadda try something. I have been cautiously dripping the Tobacco and man do I like that one. It sorta reminds me of USA Mix - but not quite. It has something else going on in there, like a nutty flavor undertone I would expect in a 555. It's a great combination. That's why I said "cautiously dripping" because I don't want to go through the entire bottle before I give it at least 5 more days to age some. :p I can tell you right now though whatever is going on with Tobacco I'll definitely be back for more of that one.

Thank you again! Can't wait to try the others but I am going to try and make myself wait a bit. (Maybe...)

Couppla other notes:

For us VG people this is one place that may have flown under the radar. Not only can you get high VG or some 100 VG liquids you can also get VG DIY flavorings. Well worth checking them out.

Great packaging. I don't know who was in charge of finding those 10 ml bottles to fit in that zip seal bag but there is no way anything in that shipment could have leaked. Ever. Other places need to pay more/better attention to packing and shipping like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread