HotCig Zero Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

crompers

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2015
I've got the hots for a C frame wooden mod, but no way I can afford an original Zero, FernWeh etc.

Is this any good?

http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_157515.html

I've seen some reports of Zero mod clones that report the chip is not very good or something? reviews on the site seem to be good but I wonder if GearBest only show the good ones, if it is rubbish can anyone suggest anything better?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

icebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
KS

From what I've read this new wood version does have a spring loaded pin. I would contact whomever you order from to confirm. I've had the original wood version since March, and haven't had a single issue, and it has been used every day. Not everyone has had the same experience, so take that with a grain of salt. Not sure about the newer version, but the old version is indeed a genuine YIHI sx300 chip.

Ryanmcg1

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
Garyville, La
I have a hotcig sx zero with the stainless sleeve from probably February and been using everyday and go through probably 4 or more batteries everyday and I never had a problem. I am using it right now over my snow wolf. Everything about the mod was perfect to me. I noticed focalecig still has some in the usa warehouse I am tempted to grab another just to have if this one ever goes out.

Reactions: crompers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread