Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I hope you didn't get a welt on your forehead when I leaned in closer to follow the wire mesh being twisted into the tank. :D

Of all the times to have to pay for car repairs. I'd really like one of these otherwise. The larger one for old eyes would be great for me too, but the 18650 is sweet. I hope you have some available when our money starts flowing before the next disaster comes along. Kudos!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I hope you didn't get a welt on your forehead when I leaned in closer to follow the wire mesh being twisted into the tank. :D

Of all the times to have to pay for car repairs. I'd really like one of these otherwise. The larger one for old eyes would be great for me too, but the 18650 is sweet. I hope you have some available when our money starts flowing before the next disaster comes along. Kudos!

Lol... Thanks!

I should mention, that the video is of version 1 of the 18650... After I designed the larger 26500 limited, I redesigned the atty on the standard version... It now has the easier to attach center connector that is featured on the limited, and I've added the magnetic switch to the standard as well.

Anybody that has one of the originals can send it back to me for a free retrofit of the new Atty design, just pm me and well arrange for that to happen. Just pay for shipping. The switch cannot be upgraded at this time.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Lol... Thanks!

I should mention, that the video is of version 1 of the 18650... After I designed the larger 26500 limited, I redesigned the atty on the standard version... It now has the easier to attach center connector that is featured on the limited, and I've added the magnetic switch to the standard as well.

Anybody that has one of the originals can send it back to me for a free retrofit of the new Atty design, just pm me and well arrange for that to happen. Just pay for shipping. The switch cannot be upgraded at this time.

How's that for customer service! :thumbs:

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
PV.jpg Nothing better then a zenesis and a beer after work!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Lol... Thanks!

Sounds great!!!
Still want both though lol.
Can't wait til the car repair bills are done!

(hide one! I'll be baaaack.... eventually...)...

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
The Kick presents an interesting scenario, as the dimensions are not yet set in stone.

The Standard 18650 version has enough room to use the kick with an 18500 battery based on the target size of the kick. The actual kicks that are in beta test are about 3mm too long, however.

If the kick releases in a size that wont work, I have room to change the configuration of the switch assembly of the Zenesis, and can provide a retrofit if needed. If somebody has a Zenesis and wishes to use the Kick under those circumstances the retrofit switch assemblies will be available quickly and at no charge to folks that have purchased a Zenesis 18650. Simply send back the original switch so I can recycle a few of the parts, after you've received the retro-fit.

A zenesis with the upcoming kick would be da shizz!Imma hafta have one

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Aww man, you should have said hi!

That whole weekend I barely had time to visit the vendors... I was constantly answering questions about the Zenesis... The entire time!

I was amazed at the response I received about the Zenesis... I never expected it would be so well received. I was vaping one the entire weekend, and people really noticed it.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Love the limited edition 26500 zenesis!That big ol batt should run at ~4v for a while.But that would require yet more batts and a charger for them big honkin batts!I got several 18650's and 18500's already,so a kicked zenesis 18650 sound like all kinds of win!

Then again,the more I think about it,the better the limited looks!

Last edited:

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
Shouldn't you put some Juice in it?

Or are you vaping beer?

LOL, I cleaned it out for new juice and did a 5 wrap coil, damn that thing about took my head off with the vapor hit. I was amazed at the difference between 3 and 5 wraps. Still messing with it and learn something new every time.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
STOCK UPDATE:

Zenesis Limited: SOLD OUT
Zenesis Standard: SOLD OUT ... starting a list for the next 10 that will be made, shipping the first week of February
Zenesis Mini: One Left as of 12/8/2011 at 10:45 AM Eastern Time

So basically I have one Mini available at this time... It will ship between 12/28 and 12/30.

Lists are starting for the Standard, and the Mini list will start as soon as the last Mini is sold.

I want to to thank everybody for the encouraging comments and orders so far! This has been a great launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread