House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Zen, is it possible to adjust the button for a lighter touch to activate on the mini?

Yes... The mini has my new magnetic switch in it... they all do now... and I have different strength magnets available if the normal tension is a bit much, though it is already lighter than the spring version that you experienced in Richmond... if you're who I think you are, that is!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Stock Update:
Zenesis Limited: Sold Out
Zenesis Standard: Sold Out... Pre-Order list for Early February Shipment is started
Zenesis Mini: Last unit is on hold... may become available, possibly not. Pre-Order list for Early February Shipment is started

Thanks everybody, stay posted on that last mini... it may be back, and if you're first on the pre-order list, you'll get it!

ken729

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
St. Louis, MO
i'm surprised this thread isn't getting blown up. everybody and their mother wants a genesis style atty and this seems to be the simplest one for us unexperienced folk. i'm a very plug and play type of person and i don't really like to fidget with things too much. the way Zen has this set up just seem easy to me.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
i'm surprised this thread isn't getting blown up. everybody and their mother wants a genesis style atty and this seems to be the simplest one for us unexperienced folk. i'm a very plug and play type of person and i don't really like to fidget with things too much. the way Zen has this set up just seem easy to me.

I'm glad it's not... with the exception of one floater, I'm sold out...

But next month... we're gonna blow the roof offa this sucker!

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
I already bought one and I think I may get another. They sure are awesome looking.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I'm thinking a 3.7 volt unlimited and a 6 volt standard. Why not?

LOL, there's really no reason for 6V on a rebuildable atty... But no worries... you're part of the exclusive club with a Limited Edition... I could have sold at least 20 of 'em based on the response I got once this thread got started.

ken729

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm thinking a 3.7 volt unlimited and a 6 volt standard. Why not?
i got the 18650 version so i can use the kick when it's released. VW with a rebuildable atty is win cause you don't really have to worry about what resistance you end up making the coil at. so basically just wind up whatever and you get the same vape.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Something in my head keeps saying 6 volts. LOL

I hear ya... Something in my head keeps telling me watts are watts, too.

Here's how I look at it... Cartos and Attys have a particular character of their own, and if there is a carto or atty that you really enjoy that performs best at 6 Volts... then it needs 6 volts.

With a rebuildable, you're not stuck with the atty choices out there. You can get the atty into the correct wattage range by altering the number of wraps of Kanthal... You want hot? Put that coil at 3 wraps... if you want it cooler, add more. Getting a hotter vape by raising the voltage and decreasing the efficiency of the coil isn't needed at all. Unless you really like short battery life!

But here's the good news... You can certainly TRY any combination you would like to try. You may find that it gives you a sweet spot like you've never imagined, or it may be less forgiving. For those that like to tinker... GO FOR IT! If you just want a solid and predictable vape... 3-4 coils on a solid high drain battery at 3.7v and you'll be pretty darned happy!

I made a Zenesis Tank/Atty with a 510 connector on it the other day to do some experimenting on a VV device, just for fun... I discovered the sweet spot at right above 3.7 Volts. These IMR batteries do great in that range without all the electronics! At one point I put on 7 wraps of Kanthal and kicked the voltage up to 6V... it performed just as well, not better... So what have we learned from that?

Having a pair of 800mAh batteries pushing a HR setup on a rebuildable results in shorter battery life than a 1600mAh battery, why sacrifice vape time, while spending twice as much on Kanthal?

Just my fiftieth of a buck...

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
ucan.jpg

I have faith in you!

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
i got the 18650 version so i can use the kick when it's released. VW with a rebuildable atty is win cause you don't really have to worry about what resistance you end up making the coil at. so basically just wind up whatever and you get the same vape.

Or you just make the same number of wraps each time and never have to wonder. Its always the same vape every time.

Ive been down this backroad before....and have two vv mods collecting dust to prove it. And I now know why the originators said there is no need.

And Zen is right.....the vape really is the same, because its not about volts.

Kick Bass Vapor.....let them LURE you in...
www.kickbassvapor.com

Last edited:

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Here is a teaser picture for the folks that were lucky enough to grab a 2011 Zenesis Limited... The Limited includes a custom designed and fitted Presentation Box made of African Mahogany with Bokote sides, hand-crafted by a local craftsman name Dan Campbell. I just got the Prototype of the box today and I just had to show off the whole package!

So this is a picture of the Limited Prototype in it's Prototype box!

photo-23.jpg

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Gorgeous, Zen.. Now we KNOW you are holding back on us w/ a few of them. Give them up - there probably right in your drawer there just waiting for me to buy them.

Believe me when I tell you... There are no more 2011 Limited PVs, and I could have easily sold at least 20.

Every November I'm going to release a Limited for that year, and each year will be a different design. They will be VERY limited in quantity... and when I post that the list is going live, the first people on the list will get them, so keep your eyes open for the announcement because you never know when I'm going to post it! (it won't be right away though...)

Earlier in the thread, there was a request for a Picture of the Mini...

Here you go! (out of focus and everything!)

photo-24.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread