Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
If you find a way, Please don't post it.

Because it might put the Kibosh on njoy's PMTA if the FDA knew they could be Refilled.

;)
^^
THIS very much this

Due to some craziness in my life over the past summer I mostly vaped NJoy's liquid and often in one of their little non replaceable coil tanks on an ego battery. If the non refillable ones are of similar quality, then it is at least a doable system for those who want to make the switch.

Not as satisfying as my better setups but it DOES work reasonably well. Let us not put the kibosh on what might be one of the few workable systems left after deeming.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
More people get poisoned by toothpaste than vaping liquid. It's all been about demonizing nicotine as just sooo lethal.

When in reality it's the smoke that kills. I got into a 'debate' with a friend of a friend, who is definitely ANTZ, on fb the week before last. She tried to tell me I was still smoking. My friend liked the post. It drives me bonkers that people don't see the difference, especially when that difference is the key factor in disease-risk. I may have continued my nicotine habit, but I ditched the smoke and tar.

This is where the vapor-movement PR campaign should start, pointing out the lack of soot, ash, tar, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde and other carcinogenic chemicals. It may look similar, but the differences are many ... and critical.

BTW, I consider my bout with the ANTZ won. My rebuttal for every point she made went unanswered, and she moved on to some other propaganda issue. She finally gave up and didn't respond. :headbang:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Doesn't seem it amounts to a hill of beans given that our PoUS may soon be able to make war on each and every citizen of the planet. Except I guess it does kinda criminalize the ad-venture of any impromptu boutique flavorist. You know, with possession, intent and all that. But I don't hear any drones yet.

Good luck all. :)

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
Doesn't seem it amounts to a hill of beans given that our PoUS may soon be able to make war on each and every citizen of the planet. Except I guess it does kinda criminalize the ad-venture of any impromptu boutique flavorist. You know, with possession, intent and all that. But I don't hear any drones yet.

Good luck all. :)

I see nothing pertaining to possession ... from the bill:

"any nicotine provided in a liquid nicotine container sold, offered for sale, manufactured for sale, distributed in commerce, or imported into the United States"

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
I see nothing pertaining to possession ... from the bill:

"any nicotine provided in a liquid nicotine container sold, offered for sale, manufactured for sale, distributed in commerce, or imported into the United States"

Please forgive. A little bit of the cynic in that recipe. :D Good luck.

Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread