Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Sure we can talk about it. Lets see....

First off here is a pic of it.
View attachment 112401

The whole device has been redesigned. It no longer has end caps. It now unscrews in the middle. So no more broken or lost endcaps. Completely redesigned button. Still clicky, but as much as the current model. The button is recessed so even if you put it in your pocket and dont use the 5 click lock feature it is not likely to be pressed.

It now has a 5 click on and off feature instead of having to hold down the power button.

It now has a 3.0Amp limit on it instead of the 2.5Amp of the current one. We did bounce around the idea of going higher and got a few testers, but it showed a few too many issues. So we dropped it back down to 3.0A

You can now not only check the voltage on the battery, but also check the ohms of the device that is attached by just holding down the + button (voltage) and - button ( ohms) for 5 seconds.

It has a new larger screen, that is easier to read. and is Blue

2 vent holes in the bottom for safety. as well as the whole bottom of the device is designed to blow off in case of an explosion to release the pressure and prevent the device from exploding.

There is a new heat spring in the device. This way if the battery does start to go thermal, the spring will collapse if there is too much heat/ Amps going through it. Killing the circuit and helping to prevent the battery from going into complete thermal runaway.

It can take an AW IMR 18650 and a 18700 battery. (AW is coming out with them soon)

Now has a place for you to loop a lanyard through. So no more dropping your Lavatube.

The first wave will come in 2 color options. Matte Black and Gun Metal Gray. About a month later, we will have 5 more colors. They will be metallic colors matching the colors of our new Inferno Kits

If you have any other questions please feel to ask. I will do my best to answer them as fast as I can.

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque
xeS9d.jpg

Thanks Joe. Just need to know when and how much.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
we are looking at 2 weeks from this up coming Monday for a project sale date.

Cost... Looking at $79.99 for just the device, and $109.99 for the kit.

The kit will be:
(1) LAVATUBE
(1) Black cushioned LAVATUBE carry case
(1) AW IMR High Drain 18650 rechargeable LiMN battery
(1) XTAR WP2 II multi-charger
(1) Black Swirl Acrylic Drip Tip
(1) 3.0 ohm High Resistance LAVATUBE Atomizer

The kits is a great deal when you consider all the great accessories that come with it. Like the Xtar Charger, and a Genuine AW battery.

As soon as I have a more exact date I will let you know. 2 weeks from Monday is just a projected date as of right now.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Can I just say THANK YOU!!! Thank you for being a vendor who doesn't provide crummy batteries and chargers with your kits. FINALLY, this is a kit I'd be thrilled to suggest to any noob, rather than 'buy tube here, go here to get your batteries, and grab xtar wp2 here'... THANK YOU! I really appreciate the thought that went into new device and kit, and you have NO idea how much you've simplified my life trying to help out new people with vv. And seriously... blue display and gorgeous gunmetal body? Yay!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Oh, and if I might make a suggestion... how's about carrying leather or army/navy canvas 'holsters' for them, in addition to the lanyards, with a strap that can snap around it to hold it in place, a little pocket on front that will hold a few cartos & a baby bottle of juice, or a spare batt? I don't have need for one, but I know a TON of people think of the lavatube as their 'midrange' high performance 'shop' pv... the one they use on their factory floor, or automotive shop, camping etc... and that new rugged body will lend itself to that as well. A holster is much more 'user friendly' imo than a lanyard for a device of this weight, and really would lend itself well to a ton of people who use your devices.

as it is, I've run into a bunch of people who use 'flashlight' holsters for their LTs already, so its sort of an extension of that idea.

something like this...
Durable_Nylon_Flashlight_Holster_Folding_Knife_Pouch_Khaki_OM00176021.jpg
or this...
5094f94fa01a56a312db99c59fe01103.image.361x200.jpg

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I am glad you guys like the new device.

We do our best to bring you the best we can for a great price.

ican- yes we are still working on making a screw on adapter that will give you the same function as the spring pin connection that we have on the current Chrome Lavatube (or Lavatube 1.5)

We are still working on developing it, so it will still be a bit before we work it all out. We had decided not to put it on this model as it would have added almost a full inch on to the height and we felt it was a bit too tall. But for those that want it, we do hope to have an adapter in the coming months. and it should match in well with the new Lavatube as well, it is looks like it is part of the device and not just a cruddy adapter screwed on top.

queerchameleon

Verified Member
May 20, 2012
ohio
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not appropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread