How can I get a more powerful feeling vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'd like to think I'll never go back but I know going out for a beer with friends will be the big test.

I found tobacco flavor juice helped me with that. Nothing sweet or anything but just a plain ol' yucky tobacco....lol

However, even if you DO light up when you're drinking, just forgive yourself and move on. It's not a big deal when you're vaping. You can hop right back on the wagon again without struggling. As long as you don't allow yourself to feel guilty.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I found tobacco flavor juice helped me with that. Nothing sweet or anything but just a plain ol' yucky tobacco....lol

However, even if you DO light up when you're drinking, just forgive yourself and move on. It's not a big deal when you're vaping. You can hop right back on the wagon again without struggling. As long as you don't allow yourself to feel guilty.

I don't want to tempt fate but I think I'll be fine. No urges AT ALL for a cig so far. I'll bring USA Mix to the pub, 24mg, nothing left to chance lol.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I don't want to tempt fate but I think I'll be fine. No urges AT ALL for a cig so far. I'll bring USA Mix to the pub, 24mg, nothing left to chance lol.

The 24 mg might help a bit.

I'm actually out of my yucky ol' tobacco and I'm missing it. :(

I've ordered from two places now and the second one shipped and is still several states away. Haven't heard back from the first. I'm giving them a week before I contact them, though.

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
I am using a ego twist and a vision spinner with a mini protank and also Ivod with 1.8ohm and 2.5ohm coils. How can I get a stronger feeling hit? And more vapor? I have ordered a lot of juice lately and am still waiting for some in the mail. I have tried 100%VG, 70%PG, but I haven't gone above 18mg nicotine. I have mainly been vaping pretty mild flavors.

I just feel like I am getting kinda weak feeling drags most of the time. I suppose having more nicotine and stronger tasting juice might help...I guess I'm looking for more throat hit and more vapor, and just a more cig-like experience maybe? hard to describe. Too much of the time I feel like I'm puffing air.

Or is it the devices I'm using for vaping?

Also, maybe I should up my nicotine, I had been smoking over a PAD of american spirits in the yellow pack.

All my e liquid is 18mg or lower, if I ordered some plain nicotine how much should I add to make my liquids stronger?

Been at this since Sept. 6

You could try cheap boge cartos and see if it fits your vaping habits. I used to have protanks and evods but there is no way i vape one of those if i have my cartotanks around :p

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
You could try cheap boge cartos and see if it fits your vaping habits. I used to have protanks and evods but there is no way i vape one of those if i have my cartotanks around :p

What battery do you use and with cartos exactly? I so want to try cartos!!! Pretty bored with my T3S even tho I've fine tuned it and get great flavor and vapor from em :)

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Goto eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator download it. In the tools menu goto nic combi

You can calculate vg pg or nic to see what you can get.

Most people start at nicotine at 18mg or higher; I myself start last year at 21-24 I'm at 12mg now

Thanks! I guess I was maybe a little too anxious to get to a lower dose and started out too low...

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I will agree with JJ, building is key.. but as said before using the evod head in the protank will tighten the draw. 24mg high vg usually provides quite a bit of throat hit.. I rebuild and I was at 24mg and now I am down to 12mg, Patkin makes great points as well. Also, I have noticed that certain liquids no matter what the ratio is don't provide much th, while other are overwhelming.. that could be due to contents though i noticed cutting with vodka can do the same.

So you CAN get a good throat hit with 100% VG, that's good to hear because I really like the VG-the smooth mouth feel of it.
"i noticed cutting with vodka can do the same." You add vodka to your juice?

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA

This one? 510 High Performance Low Resistance 1.8 ohm cartomizers in Steel

I guess I'll ask the same thing I asked about the octopus-can I just screw this on top of my spinner and use it? I bought some type of cartridge at the ecig store here that looks like this-with the foam or whatever inside, I dripped juice onto the inside until I thought it was saturated but when I put it on my spinner all I got was a burnt taste. I haven't gone back to the store yet to ask why that happened.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
So this then? The Octopus RDA

Can I just screw this thing on top of my spinner?

It is a rebuildable so you will have to eventually learn to build a coil for it. I tried mine on my twist and it worked ok. Bit top heavy but it does work.

With my octo I can drip 10-14 drops and vape for a good 15-20 minutes before I need to drip again.

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
This one? 510 High Performance Low Resistance 1.8 ohm cartomizers in Steel

I guess I'll ask the same thing I asked about the octopus-can I just screw this on top of my spinner and use it? I bought some type of cartridge at the ecig store here that looks like this-with the foam or whatever inside, I dripped juice onto the inside until I thought it was saturated but when I put it on my spinner all I got was a burnt taste. I haven't gone back to the store yet to ask why that happened.

Yup, you should be able to fill it and vape. I use my 1.8ohm cartos at 3.7v nothing above because i burned a couple at 3.9-4.0v

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
What exactly is meant by rebuilding? Rebuilding the coil? Or a mechanical mod or what?

I've been thinking I should just do that but then it's a whole new set of decisions and learning curve, lol
I have been thinking about the REO Grand or maybe one of these? Super T ~ Simplicity

What exactly will be different in the way I have to use or maintain one of those compared to my spinner?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
What exactly is meant by rebuilding? Rebuilding the coil? Or a mechanical mod or what?

I've been thinking I should just do that but then it's a whole new set of decisions and learning curve, lol
I have been thinking about the REO Grand or maybe one of these? Super T ~ Simplicity

What exactly will be different in the way I have to use or maintain one of those compared to my spinner?

Yes wrapping a coil around a wick and attaching it to your atomizer is what I mean by rebuilding. The nice thing about the Octo is it is less than 10 bucks to find out if you like mucking with that stuff.

As for the REO. My Reo + RM2 arrived today. So far I am loving the thing. I have not had a chance to play with builds on the RM2 yet. I have just been using a standard 510 non rebuildable dripping atty. The TH on the standard 510 dripping atty I have is not all that strong. I expect the RM2 will be better since I can wrap the coil to my own specs and get the TH and amount of vapor dialed in to my taste.

That level of rebuilding takes some practice and some homework to do correctly and safely but then again that is true of the Octo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread