How close is a vape shop to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I almost never buy locally either :facepalm: i want to support the local shops, but i'm lazy and i like things delivered to my door for less. I will need to check out the one by wallyworld though. Maybe this weekend.

(Don't forget about Fultondale and Gardendale ;) )
I think it's vape escape.It's the strip between wally and the old kmart.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
The closest thing to a vape shop I have is about 10 minutes away. I hesitate to call it a vape shop. It's called Tobacco For Less. The "Electric cigarettes" stickers on the window and neon sign that read "Juice Bar" gave me false hope to go inside. They had one tiny display case that had a few mods, all "Puff King" We looked over the juice menu, when my friend asked about the PG/VG ratio he looked at her as if she grew a second head. It's been about a year now since we went in, we still order online and wait and hope that the town time forgot eventually sees a vape shop!

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I can, and have walked to the adult toy store and vape shop in about twelve minutes. My girlfriend has asked if I am embarrassed to be seen going in the place. At my age, I mean experience, nothing seems to embarrass me!
Dam fuzzy TMI but glad you got your favorite stores close to you.

Reactions: Fuzzy Bruce

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
There's one about 2 miles from me (The Vaping Shack), one about 4 miles from me (SteamCigs), one about 8 miles from me (VapeWare), and MadVapes, about 15 miles from me. There are probably a lot of others that I don't know about; it's a big thing around here these days. The main thing I ever buy anymore from a shop is a drip tip if I'm unwilling to wait for the mail; all else is bought online.

Andria

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I have 6 stores all within 30 minutes drive from me, the closest two being 15 minutes away. All but one opened within the past year. The one that has been around a while is a tobacco shop that started carrying e-cig stuff. I spoke with the owner the last time I was in the shop and he mentioned that he was opening a vape-only store less than 10 minutes from me. If I want to extend my drive to an hour, then the number of stores triples.

Reactions: Fuzzy Bruce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread