How do I change my "mood"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've looked all through the settings and profile links, but came up short. (the little grey box under my avatar to the left there <----) I'm probably missing something obvious, but I just want to change it from, "no mood" to anything else. If anyone knows, please do tell. Thanks!
You can always do what I did and add it to your signature . :)

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
ahhh okayy it was to decrease server load... not increase speed... cuz I havent seen any increase in speed as of yet, in fact it has slowed down a tad....

It seemed slower to me at first, but I know they were still fixing a lot of stuff in the background. Seems to have speeded up, but now so much has happened between the old software and today, I can't really say if it's faster or not - I think maybe a bit faster at times.

There are some things I really like - quoting (especially multi-quoting) is a LOT easier now!!

I like tagging too! Watch me get the attention of @Robino1 by tagging her LOL!

I'm not sure if anyone has played with [HASHTAG]#hashtags[/HASHTAG] yet - I think they work? If so, there should be much fun to be had there! :)

Reactions: Robino1

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm ok with not being able to change my mood. Supporting members deserve some fun extras. But I do wish the box would go away if I can't change it. The no mood box on the majority of users is so silly.

I could always set the default mood from no mood to notworthy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread