Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I tried the both that comes with it the 0.3 ohm and the 0.5 ohm
Try cleaning the 510 connection on the mod with a cotton swab and a lil isopropyl alcohol. Take the battery out and leave it out for a lil bit.
Attach the tank before you put the battery back in. Try this and see what happens. If it doesn't work, we'll keep trying til we get ya going :)

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
awt is another one of those that falsely rate & re wrap cells, it may be a 20a cdr cell or it may be less.
They frequently change the cell used underneath the wrap, no telling what you actually have or will get.

Best to purchase only authentic name brand cells from a reputable vendor / dealer.
Not knowing where in the world you are makes it hard to recommend a place to buy from.

If you regularly use below 60w I'd suggest;
Samsung 30q 3000mah 20a CDR
LgHg2 3000mah 18ish a CDR
Sony vtc6 3000mah 19ish a CDR

Above 60w below 75w,
Sony vtc5A must be ‘A’ 2500mah 25a CDR
Lg HD2 2000mah 25a CDR
LgHD 2C 2100 mah 25a CDR

Above 75w;
Sony vtc3 1500mah 28ish a CDR
LGHB series 1500mah 30a CDR

Stanceking

May 11, 2017
Try cleaning the 510 connection on the mod with a cotton swab and a lil isopropyl alcohol. Take the battery out and leave it out for a lil bit.
Attach the tank before you put the battery back in. Try this and see what happens. If it doesn't work, we'll keep trying til we get ya going :)

Tried but still the same

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Do you have another mod to try the tank and coils on? You failed to mention what kind of tank it is. But, I really think its the battery. And the pico should be sealed at the 510 connection to prevent any ejuice from getting into the mod if it leaks.
I added an o ring to my battery cap just to be on the safe side.
I don't use mine anymore, but I never had any problems with it either :)

Stanceking

May 11, 2017
How long have you had the mod?
As mentioned above, do you have another mod to test the tank with?

I just bought the kit this morning and it was working fine but it ran out of battery .. i pluged it to the charger for 30 minutes and when i unpluged it it gave me "atomizer low" message until now ... and no i dont have another mod

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I just bought the kit this morning and it was working fine but it ran out of battery .. i pluged it to the charger for 30 minutes and when i unpluged it it gave me "atomizer low" message until now ... and no i dont have another mod
The removal batteries take a while to charge on an independent charger and even longer via any usb port. So off hand I would allow it to charge up to full capacity. Did you only buy one battery? You need at least 2 so that you can still vape while one charges.
What kind of mod and tank are you using?

Stanceking

May 11, 2017
The removal batteries take a while to charge on an independent charger and even longer via any usb port. So off hand I would allow it to charge up to full capacity. Did you only buy one battery? You need at least 2 so that you can still vape while one charges.
What kind of mod and tank are you using?

Im using eleaf istick pico and melo 3 mini tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread