how do i get my menthols to feel warm and not cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
That's a tough one since the very nature of menthol is to actually lower the temperature in your mouth. Something to do with blood flow if I remember right. Try adding vodka to your juice maybe? Check out the DIY juice sub forum, I'm sure you're not the first person to run into this issue. Adjusting your power and airflow will effect the actual temp of your vapor too.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
right now i'm doing side by side comparisons... vaped outta t3s for an hour. can't stand the coldness... just switched to evod, significantly warmer.

I had been using a halo mini tank on a triton battery and it was perfect so now i'm thinking do i need to get t4's. they seem to be the same thing.

was really hoping to get a bigger tank to use.

i bought 5 different new ones'

kanger t3s
kanger t2
evod
iclear 16
vision3

slow experimenting going on here.

Last edited:

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I use menthol in all of my DIY and the only suggestion I can think of is to use something with a stronger tobacco flavor. Most tobaccos have a "peppery" taste that offsets the menthol. If you like mister e liquid, try grey matter with menthol added. It's not too rich in tobacco flavor, but the vanilla note helps with a warmer feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread