how do i know if my battery is faulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginette34

Jan 12, 2012
united kindom
hi everyone im wanting to know how i would know if my battery is faulty for my ehealth cigarette do u need a certain usb charger i put mine on charge in the wall scocket left it for 8 hours as it said to do so but the green light didnt come on to say it was fully charged so i tried smoking it and just a bit of vapour came out also the end of the cig flashes which means low power i dont know what im doing wrong please help.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
hi everyone im wanting to know how i would know if my battery is faulty for my ehealth cigarette do u need a certain usb charger i put mine on charge in the wall scocket left it for 8 hours as it said to do so but the green light didnt come on to say it was fully charged so i tried smoking it and just a bit of vapour came out also the end of the cig flashes which means low power i dont know what im doing wrong please help.

Do you have or know someone who has and knows how to use a Multi-Meter>

If you, you could check the Battery to see if it is coming off the Charger with a Full Charge.

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
Hi and welcome to ECF! Did you get any kind of flashes when you first attached the battery to the charger? Some blink to indicate it is connected to the charger. The light on my ECHO stays lit until it is finished charging and then goes out. Maybe it didn't make a good connection to the charger and never really got charged? Just an idea to consider. Cheers and Best Wishes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread