How do I know what the Concentrates Taste Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snyder

Aug 5, 2014
Fort Wayne,In
Hi,

I am wanting to start making my own juice's but on your site it gives no explanation of what the Concentrates Taste are other than the names or am I over looking it somewhere? How do I know what each flavor is?

And on the Nic whats the difference of using a PG Based vs a VG Based?

I'm a noob pretty new to the whole vaping thing in general so doing alot of learning real fast.

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Mom and Pop sell great tasting ejuice. For convenience and to lower price, they offer these same ejuice's as just flavoring. This way a customer can add how much nic they want and the PG/VG amounts that they desire.

For info on these flavorings, read the descriptions of the ejuices, or the reviews.

The difference in VG and PG, VG is thicker, sweeter, and produces more vapor (clouds). PG allows for better flavor. If you want good flavor and good clouds of vapor, you need both PG and VG. Whichever base the nic is in does not matter as much as your final blend.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Anyone want to post what Flavor some of the non descriptive named flavors are Please?

That's a very difficult question to answer; you don't say which vendor you're looking at, or what some of the "non-descriptive" flavors are.

The flavorings I've seen are usually pretty clear; the ones that aren't (For example "Fuzzy Navel" or "Red-headed ....") are usually the names of cocktails; you can google them to see what's in the drink. Other unfamiliar ones may well be tobacco brands.

I tend to steer clear of vendors who's description reads like "The fairy princess descended on her unicorn to treat us to this wonderful concoction..."

ETA: Sorry, I didn't realize this was the "Mom and Pop Vapor" thread......

Last edited:

Snyder

Aug 5, 2014
Fort Wayne,In
@thehangdude Thank you. I didnt look at their regular flavors but I guess I will be in a few. As for which one's All of them lol really I mean I get some of them but like grasshopper does that taste like a grasshopper? If so I have not idea what that flavor is or do they have the Grass Flavor? I bet its neither. Just an example but I'll look at their pre-made Juices for sale.

I wouldn't think a Google search would help cause each Vendor has different Flavor even if it's the same name. well I guess it would get a person in the ballpark now that I think about it heck idk but Thanks for the Idears i'll get to looking

oh & ur im southern Indiana & I'm in Northern Indiana in Fort Wayne Dang Hoosier's lol have a good 1

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@thehangdude Thank you. I didnt look at their regular flavors but I guess I will be in a few. As for which one's All of them lol really I mean I get some of them but like grasshopper does that taste like a grasshopper? If so I have not idea what that flavor is or do they have the Grass Flavor? I bet its neither. Just an example but I'll look at their pre-made Juices for sale.

I wouldn't think a Google search would help cause each Vendor has different Flavor even if it's the same name. well I guess it would get a person in the ballpark now that I think about it heck idk but Thanks for the Idears i'll get to looking

oh & ur im southern Indiana & I'm in Northern Indiana in Fort Wayne Dang Hoosier's lol have a good 1

Snyder,

You say you are a noob but not whether that is with computers or not.:unsure: The product description only shows up if you actually click on the product.:facepalm: Since you used grasshopper as an example, so will I, if you click on the product here Grasshopper - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop you will see this:

Product Description

This chocolate mint flavor just might be one of the best you have had. Google Mom and Pop Grasshopper and look for the video review on this and other wonderful flavors.

You will see a description with "almost" every e-liquid we carry. The new one's sometimes go without a description if we are busy but have lots of customers that want to order it before we have time to update the website.

Regarding the PG and VG - very basically - PG creates a thinner e-liquid and throat hit and VG creates VAPOR!!! I do believe that you should spend some time in the DIY section of this forum before you start to mix your own and learn about the calculators, PG, VG, and how each flavor concentrate acts differently when mixed, etc.

There are so many helpful people on this forum, I am sure you will be mixing your own flavors in no time!!!:D

Snyder

Aug 5, 2014
Fort Wayne,In
Snyder,

You say you are a noob but not whether that is with computers or not.:unsure: The product description only shows up if you actually click on the product.:facepalm: Since you used grasshopper as an example, so will I, if you click on the product here Grasshopper - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop you will see this:

Product Description

This chocolate mint flavor just might be one of the best you have had. Google Mom and Pop Grasshopper and look for the video review on this and other wonderful flavors.

You will see a description with "almost" every e-liquid we carry. The new one's sometimes go without a description if we are busy but have lots of customers that want to order it before we have time to update the website.

Regarding the PG and VG - very basically - PG creates a thinner e-liquid and throat hit and VG creates VAPOR!!! I do believe that you should spend some time in the DIY section of this forum before you start to mix your own and learn about the calculators, PG, VG, and how each flavor concentrate acts differently when mixed, etc.

There are so many helpful people on this forum, I am sure you will be mixing your own flavors in no time!!!:D

Thanks for the Info & yes I am pretty good with a computer. I looked at a couple odd ball named flavors & I must have missed that part but I did expand 3 things I think it was after you scroll down a bit on several flavors & it was empty. Been a week or so now but thank you. I do look around & try to research before I post Questions as I am a member to many other tech type forums & people dont search they just post & want stuff handed to them & that way dont work. I like to learn n dig might be my stubborn head lol.

This thread can be Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread