How do I make my new drip tips fit the vivi nova??

Status
Not open for further replies.

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
I have been window shopping for steel drip tips for my vivi nova, i found a couple that i liked on gotvapes but im in love with that white ceramic one they got.. it looks awesome.. they say they fit 510 fine so im going to order them and see what happens. where do you guys think i can get nice steel drip tips for my vivi nova???

foxxof

Oct 6, 2012
Colorado
where do you guys think i can get nice steel drip tips for my vivi nova???
I found some nice steel drip tips at GotVapes. High Desert Vapes also had an assortment of drip tips that were really nice - including some steel ones. A lot of people seem to like The Vapor Girl - but it looks like she has wood, jade, derlin and aluminum only. I didn't see any steel ones there. I also found a fairly good assortment at Clouds of Vapor - they were on the pricey side but the quality of them looks pretty good. Hoosiercig.com has some here (smoktech brand) and here.

I would just start browsing the ECF trusted vendors untill you find what you like for the price. Some places charge way to much for what should be a very cheap accessory. Hope that helps.

What's wrong with the drip tip that came with the Vivi Nova? All of my Vivi Novas came with drip tips that fit just perfectly.

I'm a function-over-form guy. I would never swap out the stock drip tip for a pretty but ill-fitting drip tip.
For me, personally, the plastic drip tips seem to snap off if I put the PV away after using it for a while, so I got some ceramic ones that hopefully won't have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread