How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_sneed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2009
Oviedo, Fl
Got a dart case off of Amazon. Works perfectly for my Ego-T and a few tanks. I had to remove the top insert for it to fit and just used the supplied soft case for the top of the inner case.

1ff56a64.jpg

b8937154.jpg

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got a dart case off of Amazon. Works perfectly for my Ego-T and a few tanks. I had to remove the top insert for it to fit and just used the supplied soft case for the top of the inner case.

1ff56a64.jpg

b8937154.jpg

Wonder if a eGo PCC could fit in there. I may have to give it a shot after the new year.

DoctorRiboh

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
UK and Ireland

That looks real heavy duty haha clever idea to go for the darts box tho I must admit, does it fit in your pocket ??

I don't know if you saw mine but for me it's uber compact lol :)
View attachment 61958

Here I have my 5 compartment pouch, it has enough expansion to carry over 5 bottles of juice, I have a compartment for attys, batteries , tanks , and charger !!!!

it fits into all my pockets and it's very compact and handy considering everything I put in it.
I love it, I got it from here , highly recommended

Ash, 5 Compartment, Tobacco, Pouch, Roll Ups, Rizla, Roll your own, Cigarettes

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I'm not flashy. I take: a pcc w/ two batteries, two extra pre-charged batteries, 4 filled juice cartos with affixed mouthpieces, and two small bottles of my favorite juice - toss them in a plastic sandwich bag - and toss the bag in my purse. If I'm staying overnight somewhere for a few days I'll make sure my cartos are new and I'll also take a wall charger and my pcc charging unit.

Seems to work fine with me and I'm a small unit vaper. I use 65 mm mini batteries. I just instinctively know when they need to be changed or rotated for charging.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
Ok This is what i ordered for my Man purse. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000DYVCX/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details Im very pleased with it. It holds 2 spare batterys. 2 15 mil bottles of juice. 2 Tanks. syringe. 2 Spare cartos. My Provari with tank attached(Minus drip tip) 2 Spare drip tips. Lip balm (what purse is complete without lip balm!) and still have room for more. Dosent look bulky and fits well on my belt!

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
I'm looking for a box that will hold my 1100mah eGo-T battery, and an atty with a tank on it (the two parts unscrewed, side by side). the battery is like one centimeter too long for an Altoids box. Anyone else using anything like this?

This would be for daily situations where I'm going out to dinner with the wife, grocery store, a movie, or whatever for an hour or two and I don't need to take anything extra, just the PV. Right now I use a bracelet box, it has an elastic strap and is just a little longer than the eGo-T fully assembled. But even that feels bulky in my pocket and is awkward. I'd rather carry something the size of a mint tin and have to screw together the PV when I'm ready to use it than have a weird felt case poking out of my pocket. The only time I've had a leak was when I was carrying it unprotected in my pocket, so I'm not willing to do that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread