How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarrzChylde

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Florida
Here is how I carry my daily gear with me. It's actually a Nintendo DSi case that I found for an awesome price at Goodwill. I ove this thing! The game cartridge hodlers fit 3 cartos each, and the pouch can hold up to 6 ten ml bottle easy. I put 4 ten ml bottles, an ECHO carto and an extra battery int ehre with room to spare.

IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Wow, what a case! I'm trying to come with a lanyard design so I'll quit forgetting where I put my mod!
I want it pretty or course but functional and washable. Maybe I'll get something knitted up to share this weekend.

If you crochet you can ch3 and join then hdc into the center until you reach you needed diameter. Once you reach that hdc up and go until you reach desired length. Of course that would be for a round mod. I posted a picture in the favorite accessories thread. If you want to see.

sutbe1sm

Feb 5, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Mine's another one of those USB cases. I just throw my spare batt in the middle, zip it up and I'm on my way. I've got tons of carts, a 3ml bottle of juice, my USB charger wrapped in a plastic bag in case my juice leaks, and a pair of gloves for refilling. I'll probably switch to a bigger case when I get my eGO tank batt in the mail (soon!!) but this works for now :)
IMAG0003.jpg IMAG0005.jpg

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
I work at home but was forever knocking over, dropping, misplacing my provari. So I made my own lanyard, case combo. I have been tweaking the neck strap because of the pv's weight but I been wearing this version for a month now and it's compfy. I also wanted something different from the leatherman, man looking thing. I fill up my big daddy tank, put a fresh battery in my provari, and I am good for at least 16 hours.
resized 11jpeg.jpg resized 13jpeg.jpg

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
This is my daily carry. The case is optional, but makes it easy with a removable lanyard. Shown with a USA five-cent piece for scale.
I vape about 3 ml per day. I could carry additional bottles/cartos for more. This is good for vaping longer than I can stay awake.
If I plan to be away from home for more than that, I make sure to have a USB port available to recharge.
There is no occasion (or ability) to carry extra batteries, and I could vape while it is charging if I forgot to plug it in at night.

IMG-20120323-00182.jpg

High performance, no error messages. It would shut down in case of catastrophic failure, and is vented well.

smokindarwin.jpg

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I mainly use my Provari V2. When I go out, I will sometimes take my otterbox 2000 with me. It's a GREAT storage case. Has foam on the inside to protect the contents. I usually carry a spare battery, some atty's, some juice, a tank and still have room. And if I want, I can even put the Provari in it and it's all in one spot. Not to mention it's waterproof...God Forbid!!!!

By the way....you can find them on eBay cheaper. I got mine brand new for $12.00!!

OtterBox 2000 Waterproof Case, Black Drybox // OtterBox.com

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
CIMG0193.jpg

It is a Vaultz diabetic case modified to fit my needs.

YOU CAN FIND THIS CASE AT WALMART IN THE PHARMACY SECTION. It should cost 8-10 dollars.
I have the exact same case. The thing is bullet proof:D

Here is the Vaultz case closed
SANY0001.JPG

Open: On the left are two Firefly units, a syringe, and a DCC Tank. On the bottom right are two 15ml bottles of juice along with a 10ml bottle. On the top right are boge cartos, drip tips, tank cartridges, atomizers, and two 6ml bottles of juice.
SANY0002.JPG

In my opinion, the Vaultz box is a great unit and best of all, it's under $9. Mine was also purchased at my local Wal-Mart. It was in the section with all the glucose meters near the pharmacy. The paperwork that came with the unit describes it as a 'Protective Medicine Case'. Also, there is a removable velcroed zipper pouch that comes with the unit. I removed the zipper pouch in order to fit the plano style plastic divider box. Thanks jgriesinger for the plastic box idea:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread