How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
The newest way I've been carrying my gear, the X-Acto case I revamped for an ego case has been repurposed as what I've been calling the Fail Box. I made this out of anger, and kind of posted it for some humor, but this thing has gotten decent feedback, and after a full 24 hours the voltage has yet to drop to 3.7.

IMG_20120412_212234.jpg

IMG_20120412_212410.jpg IMG_20120412_212334.jpg

ProveIt

Feb 21, 2012
United States
Too lazy to post custom pic, but I found the large eGo case was the right size for a travel kit for my White Cloud - will hold 2 spare batteries, 2 charger cables, dual port car charger, 4 port wall outlet (for cell phone as well), and 10 cartridges.

I have been pleasantly surprised with my metal carry case - reviews said it was flimsy, but they have held up fine.

I wish I could find a clamshell case that would fit an assembled White Cloud, additional battery, and at least 2 cartridges, but all I could find were too small.

I am in the process of putting together my camping travel hit - Pelican 1150 micro case to hold 2 packs of cartridges, 3 batteries, 2 charger cables, 2 solar batteries, hand crank charger, my iPhone, and some matches. With the clear lid I should be able to strap to my pack and let the solar batteries charge as I walk!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Got this in the diabetic supplies section of the local Wal-Mart: View attachment 56832 View attachment 56833

Works like a charm; lots of space, elastic tie-downs, and a movable zippered pouch. Costs less than $10.
My Zenesis Standard (18650) came in a Vault Case just like this one. The zippered case holds the Kanthal wire, Allen wrenches, SS mesh wires, and extra drip tips. The loops fit my extra batteries just perfectly, keeping them snuggly in place. Plus, of course, the Zenesis and other stuff fit in it perfectly too. It's great for extended trips out of the house, as well as for keeping everything in one organized place while at home.

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
I use the same Case Logic USB flash drive case that's been posted a couple times before in this thread. I got it for Christmas years ago, and scrambled to find it last weekend. Nifty little case that's finally getting some use ;)

Watch for size comparison
IMAG1082.jpg

2 10ml bottles, 3 Volt 808 batteries, 1 Volt USB charge adapter, drip tip, 510/808 adapter, 1 locked 1100mah KGO battery, EMDCC cartos, Smoketech 1.7 XL cartos, and a Q-tip and toothpick
IMAG1077-1.jpg

808 cartos and KGO USB charger (not in picture) in the mesh backend
IMAG1078.jpg

Thinking of modding a USB hub for charging into it somehow, maybe using the backend mesh or something. Not sure on that, but that Vault case posted earlier is pretty inspiring!

eleighc

Apr 18, 2012
Baytown
CIMG0193.jpg

Sorry to those who were asking. Had a long and wonderful holiday and have not been active.

I had a few people ask so I decided I would post this. It is a Vaultz diabetic case modified to fit my needs.

YOU CAN FIND THIS CASE AT WALMART IN THE PHARMACY SECTION. It should cost 8-10 dollars.

On the left I dremmeled the case to put in a usb hub. 4 ports on the inside, 3 exterior ports. I use this to charge my Talon / Vgo eGo-T batteries, phone, run passthroughs at "vape parties".. whatever. It is usually plugged in at my desk, has 5amp output, so will pretty much do anything i need it to.

On the right side is a modified pill container made into a juice bottle holder. It holds 5 5ml bottles. Inside the clear case is my eGo-t attys, ego-t tanks, regular 510 attys, drip tips, cones, clearomizers

Not Pictured: under the clear case is a dental pick, tweezers, filling syringe, microfiber cloth, and alcohol wipes

Awesome! A vaping emergency kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread