How do you carry your ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
You mean you're supposed to let go of it?

I literally never let go of it when I walk. Living in the city, we walk everywhere. Grocery store, dry cleaners, restaurants, you name it. I don't carry a purse, don't need to, so I walk with it in my hand and vape away. Funny, I have never gotten any weird looks yet. It could be I'm not looking for them. :)

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I need a lanyard! :)

I got a lanyard about a month ago, and I wish I'd gotten one a year ago. BEST thing I ever did to improve my vaping experience, next to variable voltage.

I haven't carried a PV since, and I always know exactly where it it. eGo-C Twist and Vivi Nova around my neck, spare 650 battery in my pocket, bottle of juice in the same pocket if I'm going to be out for longer than a 3.5ml tankful.

Lanyard: Joye eGo Lanyard

If you use an eGo-class battery, I can't encourage you enough to get a lanyard. Fantastic.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Tazzy, I'm thinking some kind of carry thing like some have suggested, that can clip onto a belt or belt loop would probably be best. Depending on where you live, small town etc....just carry it. If I see, say a family, I'm sure they would be uncomfortable seeing my tank! So I just palm the tank part and the rest just looks like the back end of a pen or small flashlight.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Thats the problem I have had two neck surgeries so I cant wear anything around my neck comfortably. Thanks for that though Im sure I would do that if I could.

I'm so sorry; I actually read that, yet somehow it didn't quite register - maybe because this setup is so light, I don't even think of wearing it around my neck as a burden; it's just there, but it hardly feels like it.

The belt clip might be a nice alternative, and an eGo battery fits nicely in a Mini-Mag flashlight holster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread