how do you carry your ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigtausteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
Lawton, OK, USA
I've been carrying egos in my front pocket for almost 3 months now with no issues. I now carry that and my Natural. I can see that when you allow the battery to lie side ways in your pocket and you sit down it may be adding to much pressure to the connection and flexing/breaking. I carry mine upright against the leg seam, or in my "5th pocket. I can fit a ego twist with a slim xl carto tank in my 5th pocket no problem. No issues with either mode of carrying. Just be mindful of where your mod is. :toast:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I keep mine in my purse all the time when I'm out. However, I doubt your man wants to carry around a purse. Maybe just get him a fanny pack! I like the flashlight clip idea! Also, a hard clamshell glasses case or the mint tin. There's always the good old lanyard, but my hubs wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those (he's a contractor). Hope you find a solution, OP!

jerrsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
los angeles
Reo Mini 2.1 with RM2. fits in any pocket, practically indestructible with a great vape. holds 3ml of juice and 18490 battery to get me through an 8hr work day. If rba ain't your thing I had excellent results with a empire mods 306 atty as well. the vape is not as good as the RM2 but still better then any clearo or carto I have ever tried.

I always just carry my Lavatube in hand until I need my hands for something, in which case it goes into my back pocket. Been thinking I should take the time to design something better though as it would be nice to have it on the hip or something. A belt knife holder seems it might work well though, might have to find mine and try it out.

R. Scott Kennan

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Hartford, CT, United States
Like some others, I use smaller PVs- an Evod with the associated Battery, and an Evod with an Ego-K Battery. around the house I put them in my shirt pocket, and outside I usually put them in my coat's inner pocket. I have no idea what I'll do when summer comes around again. By then I'll probably have bigger devices, so it will be harder.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
for my eGo Mini.

10462079364_224bca8eee.jpg

still looking for a carrier for my GG clone.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I have an 1100mah Vision Spinner and a Kanger T3S. I also have a Protank II with the beauty ring but I havent taken that outside yet..

The Spinner is so long it barely fits in my back pocket with the T3S in it. Can't go in my front pocket cause I like to wear tight ish jeans and I feel like the poor thing would snap in half at the tank connection. When I go to sit down at places in public I have to either take it out and hold it or if I'm wearing a collared shirt, put it in my shirt pocket. But again, it's so long.. it just looks funny.. LOL.

Any suggestions? Lanyard tucked underneath my shirt maybe? Buy a smaller eGo battery for when I'm in public??

Edit: Here's a photo of me right now at Starbucks.. lol

Photo on 11-1-13 at 4.12 PM.jpg

It actually just fell out of my pocket. K it's going back in the car... Hahahaha

Last edited:

candym

Oct 28, 2013
PDX Oregon
Hi there! I'm a total noob to vaping so forgive me for this goofy question....I was told the ecigs needed to stay upright, is this true? If so, any suggestions to keep them upright in a purse?

Oh yea, forgot to mention, the pen compartments in my purse seems perfect for this, but I'm using a Ego Vv2- this thing's pretty rotund!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread