How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
Here's an older pic of a stand I made myself

dzuoYEo.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
My vape station has turned into a top shelf and entire cabinet space outside of my laundry room. I'm still looking for an actual mod holder but I don't like plain wood. Prefer like black or Brazilian Cherry or something unique.

All my bottles are lined up from oldest to newest so I vape the most steeped first.

View attachment 310701

On the top shelf is my grab and go stuff. And cuz I have three Halo Triton VVs (I started with Triton) I have a ton of tanks loaded and have to label w/tape and a number, then write the number down with the flavor so I know what the heck I'm vaping. Between my Triton tanks and tanks for my ProVari, I usually have 30 tanks loaded at any given time.

I sit them on a cell phone charger stand cuz it was all I had but it works great

View attachment 310704

Last edited:

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.

Bought a hard camera case at Wally World for $6. I can keep a 10-12ml bottle of juice, extra coils, an extra battery and a napkin with room to spare. It is about the size of a pack of smokes and has a neat little pocket on the inside.

QuietProSF

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Westchester NY
My vape station has turned into a top shelf and entire cabinet space outside of my laundry room. I'm still looking for an actual mod holder but I don't like plain wood. Prefer like black or Brazilian Cherry or something unique.

All my bottles are lined up from oldest to newest so I vape the most steeped first.

View attachment 310701

On the top shelf is my grab and go stuff. And cuz I have three Halo Triton VVs (I started with Triton) I have a ton of tanks loaded and have to label w/tape and a number, then write the number down with the flavor so I know what the heck I'm vaping. Between my Triton tanks and tanks for my ProVari, I usually have 30 tanks loaded at any given time.

I sit them on a cell phone charger stand cuz it was all I had but it works great

View attachment 310704

I just met you, this is crazy... is it woo early for.. marriage maybe?
I make pretty sick mod holders for people here and there. I have to see if I can get in touch with this dude from brooklyn, I made a tribute to OZZY out of memorabilia, and collectibles lol. It was sick

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I just met you, this is crazy... is it woo early for.. marriage maybe?
I make pretty sick mod holders for people here and there. I have to see if I can get in touch with this dude from brooklyn, I made a tribute to OZZY out of memorabilia, and collectibles lol. It was sick

Heehehee and the pic is so dark can't even see my dental pic collection, 5 different sized tweezers, cotton balls..I'm crazy. I was looking at these cool acrylic mod holders but either it fits all ego size or all mods and was slightly nervous of it scratching my precious ProVari. LMAO!

QuietProSF

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Westchester NY
Heehehee and the pic is so dark can't even see my dental pic collection, 5 different sized tweezers, cotton balls..I'm crazy. I was looking at these cool acrylic mod holders but either it fits all ego size or all mods and was slightly nervous of it scratching my precious ProVari. LMAO!

Yea I have seen the plastic and acrylic. If you are gonna go that route you could do a couple cheap things for that.. They sell felt with adhesive that you could line it with... if the holes are too big, buy a roll of 3M velcro with adhesive use the soft side, it will fill up the space. Container store sells makeup holders for lipstick and what not, those work too. And those are like 10-20 bucks when some of the mod holders cost more because they're 'mod holders'. personally, when I make one I like to use wood. it gets better with age, It can be painted, etched, stained, kept natural.... That OZZY piece I was talking about the frame was all wood, and the MOD holder was a coffin ( also wood). plus its pretty gentile on the mods and the spaces for the mods can be kept custom for each specific mod. Plus Tanks are always in need of space as well.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I have an organizer thingy. I bought it (but it wasn't for ecig stuff). Everything HAS to have it's place or I start obsessing over it. So, it's all organized and categorized. :facepalm: I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.

Saw this on Youtube I emailed her about the middle size measurements...Night Owl - Electronic Cigarette Accessories, V-bags, Electronic Cigarette Reviews

Muero

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
Nashville TN
I use am old frisbee golf bag, that has rebuilding stuff, battery cases, chargers, mods, rba, wick, wire and other assorted hardware. It has a shoulder strap which is nice for out of towning and vape meets etc. I have a drawer for DIY liquids, and a closet shelf for steeping. It keeps things out of the way and I avoid realizing how much crap I have.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
My ProVari has its separate bedroom (the 2-story master suite in the west wing, to be exact)...

Every night I tuck it in in its very own king-size bed adorned with an exquisite hand-carved mahagony headboard..

It may seem a bit over-kill to some people, but when I kiss it good-night on its top-cap peaking out from the finest high-count Egyptian cotton sheets & resting on pillows stuffed with the softest feathers plucked from a nearly-extinct breed of Himalayan goose.. I know that nothing is ever too good for my ProVari dearest... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread