How do you label your cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
Wow! You learn something new every day! I haven't seen these before! I wish these had been around when I first started up. I've pretty much used most of the methods mentioned here. Over time I've collected several varieties of drip tips which I use on cartomizers. I use the color of the drip tip to help me keep track of the flavor in the carto.

The best part is they're fifty cents. For all five of them.

Last edited:

kattamah

Nov 15, 2011
uk
I've been thinking about this but wouldn't those little nail art stickers they sell and a little clear nail polish to keep the sticker from lifting work? If it were dried over night would even be water proof. Suppose it'll depend on the outer casing of the device and if it's covered in silicone. But even the guys could use that as I've seen flames, skulls, and spiders sold before. (especially around halloween) then no printing or cutout and looks cleaner than hand printing labels... Just a thought.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
A note on dripping- from my experience it is good to put 3-4 drops onto the coil, then wait 30 seconds, add 2-3 more drops and vape. This will make your coil plenty wet and give you a great experience. Also, the drip tips can be used to replace the soft or hard caps found on the cartomizers. I like to use wide mouth drip tips for this, when I am not dripping but using cartos.

You will also want to take a paper towel and blow out any machine oil that is initially in the atomizer. I would toss the carts that came with the kit, they are a real mess.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
So far I just use an ink pen on those blank address labels you get to print off your pc. Each label gets cut in half lengthwise, then wrapped around the carto once with the excess nipped off, then I wrap a piece of clear tape around it. Condoms slip easily over them so it works for me for now. I'm still experimenting with flavs so it's just a cheap temporary method, but it works for now ;)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
A note on dripping- from my experience it is good to put 3-4 drops onto the coil, then wait 30 seconds, add 2-3 more drops and vape. This will make your coil plenty wet and give you a great experience. Also, the drip tips can be used to replace the soft or hard caps found on the cartomizers. I like to use wide mouth drip tips for this, when I am not dripping but using cartos.

You will also want to take a paper towel and blow out any machine oil that is initially in the atomizer. I would toss the carts that came with the kit, they are a real mess.

Chatter, I am not having good luck with dripping. I tried dripping on a atomizer cartridge that came with the Kgo kit. I just used the metal part, not the plastic and dripped on the little bumpy thing. Then I put a rubber tip on top. I also tried it with the white tip from the cartomizers. It tasted like burning plastic, and the juice gets in my mouth. Blech!
Sandy

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Sounds like you are not getting enough juice on the coil. Take a look at the picture in this picture, about half way down the page, should show a break out of all three components. Just making sure you have the right piece that you are dripping into as the atomizer and the cartridge should be separate. If you do not have three pieces then you probably have a battery and a cartomizer. You can't really drip into a cartomizer as it requires the batting to be wet(someone correct me if I am wrong here). Looking inside the atomizer you should see something similar to this. That is what you want to drip onto.

As I said before, put 3-4 drops on that, then wait 30 seconds or so and add 2-3 more drops. Put a drip tip on the atomizer and puff away for about 5-10 puffs.

I hope this helps. It took me a while to figure out allot of this stuff.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I have two different systems that I use, but now that I have toned down on my different juice consumption, I stick with just the 1. I use my kids tiny pony tails and color code my cartos that way (that was the old way) and I use different color drip tips for different flavors (the way I use now) I have 4 different drip tips atm, and I use about 3 flavors routinely. Blue is my vanilla cola, stainless for my tobacco (555.5) and red for my cinnamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread