• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I'm all over the place, .2-1.8 ohms, but all at relatively low wattage, 30w and under.
I've found juice consumption interesting, it seem more dependent on the tank design than the build on it. Some tanks will miser juice with low builds, others will drink juice with high ohm builds.
I find juice consumption more dependent on coil mass and the amount of power you feed it. Bigger and higher the power levels the higher the juice consumption.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
When I'm at out and about:
Regulated, KayFun 5 @ 0.3Ω-0.8Ω, single, 24gauge, micro, nothing fancy, my sweet spot, very good vapor production, amazing flavor. I take longer, deeper, relaxing pulls. I like to vape my juice, not cook it. I can still taste the juice that I paid lots of money for.

But most of the time (& as we speak) my adv is:
Petri v2 or Tugboat v2 & Noisy Cricket @ 0.8Ω-1.0Ω (series builds), dual alien claptons (on both RDAs), wraps vary how noisy I want my noisy cricket to be or the type of juice I'm vaping on. I'll take quicker shorter dense pulls.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I find juice consumption more dependent on coil mass and the amount of power you feed it. Bigger and higher the power levels the higher the juice consumption.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Also how long you hold down that fire button.
Some people take quick pulls, some take long draws..

5eq1O_s-200x150.gif

.. low volts/wattage, high ohms typically does conserve more juice.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm usually running a single coil at 0.7-0.9 on a single battery mech, 26g wire so it's sub-ohm but I'm not chucking huge clouds. It does give me a good hit, and combined with relatively high nic(12mg) I can take a few puffs and put the mod down for an hour or two.

Reactions: J.d. Roberts

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Power is a much more relevant quantity than resistance, however it doesn't result in a dividing line as obvious as 1.0000 ohms. I've tried both ways, for example 9 watts at .7 ohm (2.6V), 22 watts at 2.4 ohm (7V), 22 watt limit with TC on .11 ohm nickel 30 gauge, etc. ... currently enjoying 1.3 ohm #28 Kanthal at 14.3W and 2.47 ohm #32 Nichrome at 7.3W in an Atomic (with mighty 6 mg juice).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread