Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Reactions: Baditude

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Hopefully you blew out the liquid preservative pre-loaded in the drip atomizer before you put in your first e-liquid. Watch the videos above.

I always used 4 - 5 drops of e-liquid each time I added more juice. I got maybe 5 - 6 draws from that amount.

Most drip atomizers are in the 1.5 ohm range, which might appear to vape a little harsh or warm to someone more used to a standard resistance clearomizer (2.0 - 3.0 ohm).

Yes I watched the videos and did just that before I got started, but maybe I didn't do it correctly since I didn't seem to notice any liquid come out? Lol. The first flavor was a melon type and that does not make my tastebuds happy. So that liquid will be donated to a vaping friend. Lol. I put in a few drops of my favorite flavor after I got that melon flavor out and the three drops flooded it. Interesting. Two no flooding, three flooding. Lol. But my favorite flavor has a little PG and slightly thinner. I will keep playing around with it. And if anything if this doesn't work out for me, I only spent $6 on it so no harm no foul.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Whole-e-sh**

Just tried my new atomizer from Empire mods. Wow. Not sure if it is a good or bad thing but I can hardly handle it, there's almost too much flavor! I seriously gagged my first try. This is much much much different from what I'm used to, LOL!!! I only put in two drops so I didn't flood it, and seems good, no leaking or flooding. Using the Max VG juice. But yeah, need to get to where this doesn't kick my .... when I vape it. So with two drops I should maybe get 5+ hits, and when it needs more juice does it just start to taste burnt or just no more vapor? Oh gross, never mind, about the fifth hit here just taste like burnt .... Ok got it. I will experiment, maybe do three drops, see how that goes. Right now I can't even inhale, it kicks my .....
Yup. Dripping is a whole new world. Now you know why people do it. Just hope nobody ever mentions squonk mods to you... ooopppsss...

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
My first time seeing this video. It was excellent, as were the ones he did on Battery Safety for Mechanical Mods and Ohm's Law. I've added them to my blogs. Thanks for sharing, Robert.

:thumb:
Yep I found his vids a couple of days ago. I think they should be mandatory viewing for beginning vapers.

Reactions: Baditude

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Yes t
My first time seeing this video. It was excellent, as were the ones he did on Battery Safety for Mechanical Mods and Ohm's Law. I've added them to my blogs. Thanks for sharing, Robert.

:thumb:

Yes thanks for all these videos. They are helpful. I think I am using it correctly, I'm just used to tanks and this is definitely more involved to be "more aware" of how many hits I take and then dropping some more in. But definitely a lot of flavor. I'm just using it on my ego battery because the empire website says to use no more than 3.7 volts with this atomizer. Might stick it on my vv battery and lower the volts a little and see if it has less punch to my lungs. Lol

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Don't toss the melon juice. Try it in a different tank. It will take on different flavor characteristics. No juice tastes the same in 2 different tanks. :thumb:

Well I won't throw it away, I just really think I did not like the melon flavor at all. I had a feeling I might not like it but decided to get it anyway and try it. I may try it one more time on another tank but if that doesn't make it better than I know a friend that enjoys my donations to her vape habit. Lol.

Reactions: dcfluegel

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
@Clo I dont know what volt or watt you are using, but i use my mini nautilus at 5v-6v with 100% vg as well, no problems besides a little bit of gunk build up on the coils after a couple of weeks, and i am a chain vaper.

I did try one of the new 100% VG flavors I got on my aspire ET-S tank and so far it seems to be working just fine. I don't expect the coil to last as long, but glad it is working with this tank.

Reactions: johnkong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread