How does the plastic EHpro Kayfun tank section react to tank crackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I think all the quartz tanks are sold out.. I know one place that has them, j-vape's... I might get a couple of the nano kits, but $50 for a kit is crazy.. I kinda look at it..well.. I can buy a ehpro+a plastic nano tank for that..:) I'm sure there will be cheaper options in the near future..probably closer than I think too..:)

I put some of suicide bunny's derailed into one of mine when I first received it.. I think it weakened the threads or something..not the typical cracks you get when plastic is cracking from leaching.. I just got hairline fractures above the threads of the bottom of the tank..no spider web pattern cracks appeared. I haven't used many other tank crackers in mine outside of that one instance.

The great thing about the ehpro..the chimney isn't too big for using a nano tank..the other clones I own, the chimney is too wide for a drip tip to fit over it..but if you get a pyrex nano kit, the nano chimney comes with it.

unclerj

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
BFE, Ohio
Thanks all!

And like you have said, I can just use the SS section for tank crackers. But I do like to see how much liquid I have left to avoid dry hits which I hate.

I actually should have thought about the reaction that O-rings could have to Pluid!

I just might get one of the FT nano kits to use just for portability. As far as $50 for a nano kit with a quartz tank? I rather think not at this time.

All of that said, I am really enjoying the device as it is. Still have my PT for the tank crackers and I can afford to wait for the clone aftermarket to fill the need!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
For now, I have the M Tank on mine, and I just avoid the tank cracking juice. Everything else I have is glass, so it is not a big issue. I did look at the stuff from Kidney Puncher that someone linked above, but I have an issue paying more for that than I paid for the Kayfun in the first place. My guess would be, as with everything else, those prices will come down in time to something we can actually afford.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
$30 here. Kayfun Quartz Glass NANO Kit - Vapor Solutions

my ehpro tank got blotchy on the inside from one of my juices but i switch flavors out almost daily so i`m not sure which one was the culprit. i took some super fine sandpaper and wrapped it around my pinky finger and rotated the plastic tank around the sandpaper and now its just like new. the juice never cracked the plastic it just etched it in a ugly blotchy pattern. :2c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread