• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how fast/slow was fasttech for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raylee

Jul 4, 2015
When I order from a Chinese vendor I expect to wait about 20days on the average. I order about 3 to 4 orders a month. From my experienced fastech & 3FVape is quite consistent with their shipping. The delay is normally as I understand is the postal service & the customs. I have had orders from fastech & 3FVape at my doorsteps within 2 weeks latest 25days after order was placed. Focalecig seems to shipped little bit slower.
The worst is Gearbest, it takes them 2 weeks to shipped out half the order on their in stock products. Haven't shipped the other half yet. On Pre-order in Gearbest, do it if you are willing to wait at least a month after their schedule date but they

Reactions: MMM01

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
most of my orders from fasttech have been processed and shipped in 2 days... once it gets to US and gets held in Customs is when the wait begins.. one order took 2 weeks to clear customs
My longest was 9 days to clear customs, and I average around three weeks from placing the order to getting to my mailbox.

My last Order from FT was placed on July 25th. And I received it on August 6th. Which is about Average.

I learned a Long Time Ago to Not Watch tracking from China. Because it just Sits there and does Nothing. Day after Day, Nothing. And then, in the Last 3 Days before it is Delivered, there is a Flurry of Updates.
Yup. Even though all I order from them these days are drip tips, o-rings, and other bits and pieces, I don't even bother looking at the tracking information until about a week after I get the shipping notification email.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Fasttech is Fasttech. If I want something quick I certainly do not order from there. But I have no problem waiting for Fastech because I can count on 2 1/2 weeks with their expedited shipping. I order something with batteries I know I am in a 4-5 week waiting period. All is good because I know the waiting times going in. CHEERS!

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
I needed some some batteries and other stuff so I did an experiment. Place two orders on 8/8 which was a Saturday night. One was a Derringer clone, the other was a four pack of Samsung 18650-25R's and an istick 50 (Yeah, I know but crossing fingers!). Got the shipping notice for the batts and istick which comes with free express shipping because of the batteries, the tracking kicked in yesterday showing New Jersey as the origin and a delivery date of 8/15. The Derringer shipping notice came today, 8/12, no tracking yet.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
placed an order on the 25 of July and just received it today the 10th of August. 15 days since the time I purchased it to the time it showed up inst bad. thats with the 1 dollar shipping upgrade. However, I order a 5 pack of coils and the box they come in was all sorts of messed up. Its no longer a functional box.
View attachment 479894

Scotch Tape :D

Yea, I could not see ordering a single item from FT to save a few dollars andd wait weeks.
I usually order a Dozen or more things at once spending $70-$100 and saving close to that much>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That is worth the wait.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
2-4 weeks depending on if it has to be sent via Singapore post or not (which takes longer). I never order anything that isn't listed as "in stock' or "ships next day". Anything else means they don't actually have it in stock as far as I can tell.
Not only is the item NOT in stock, they are relying on projections from the manufacturer. Often they're pretty close to right, but sometimes "Ships in 7 days" turns into "we're not really sure if this will ever show up in our warehouse".

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Given stuff is in stock and it's outside any Chinese holiday, the norm for me is 8-14 days, I'd say. Would likely be 8-12 days if weekends didn't mess things up. Parcels don't move in the domestic postal system between Friday afternoon and Monday morning.

Just as a sidenote: Being somewhere between the US and China - I get roughly the same shipping times from both. It's not "Chinese shipping" or "US shipping". It's International shipping. Unless it sucks, it's generally a week or sometime during the second - from (mostly) anywhere to anywhere. If it's good, it's within the week. Pay extra and it's next day/the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread